Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byplepot on 11/21/2013

I use these tweezers for many purposes, and they do not let go anything. They are hard to bend, and don't seem to loose grip. I can't see any, those are really great tweezers for a very decent price. I have used worse tweezers in entomology, and they were a lot more expensive. Those are good professional tweezers. If you are working in a biology lab,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneppydotcom on 08/30/2012

First of all The price! Yes! this tweezers are very cheap, you can find other cheapers of course but i think these one are the best. Because exist a relation betwen price-quality. These are very very thin so you can store anywere you want. Very sharp, so dont drop them. You can use them for sewing or maybe scale construcction. Material. Yes, you cant ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfruzzetti on 11/10/2011

The single best purchase I've made on DX, and that goes versus a lot of other great purchases. High precision tweezer can grab things you can't even see reliably. Bonded appropriately, forceps meet perfectly at a tiny point. Sharp tips. Good traction. They resist bending away at the point of intersection because they're spring-tempered No cons except ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRondomali on 09/14/2011

Great quality and fine finish Ideal for electronics, soldering and fine mechanical works. For the quality that you get, the price is more than reasonable. Those tweezers have cover for the sharp tips. The only con is that probably that the tweezers were not manufactured in Switzerland, but this is not really a con. Those tweezers can be used for many ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGordonGecco on 04/30/2010

Very high quality, fully comparable to my expensive Bernstein tweezes (+$30) that I use professionally. These WeiTus tweezers are apparently produced by Regine in Switzerland that are known for making high quality precision tools. The tweezers are also made of a non-magnetic stainless steel so it won’t pick up any annoying magnetism from others tools ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byValerix on 10/14/2009

Veeeeery good quality. Has a "Made in Switzerland" note on it. I've seen m-m-m-much m-m-more expensive tweezers of the s-s-ssame quality. Cheers ! Have a nice day ! S-s-somewhat fragile. T-t-tip can be easily bent if used c-c-carelessly. Cheers ! Have a nice day ! M-m-m-made of m-m-m-magnetic steel. I keep it on the PC case with a small magnet ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections