Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJGomez88 on 06/12/2014

Very well built, very sharp and both ends close very well without any gap, the angle of the tips is very usefull, came very well wrapped and without any problem. none noticed to the moment and i think that there will be none in the future. I use it for modelling kit's and it is very good for precision work like placing decals or placing small parts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDonForbes on 03/27/2014

A great pair of tweezers... The tweezers are made of stainless steel and appear to be made the a high quality... The points are very sharp making this great for small objects. I find then exceptionally useful for repairing electronics... Made of an anti-magnetic stainless steel with a matt finish to reduce eye strain... Safe for use with electronic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinfrasonic1 on 03/20/2014

The quality is great! Unlike other cheap tweezers I've bought, this one is nearly perfect. The finishing is really nice and looks like it's polished. It's made from stainless steel and it didn't change shape at all even with rough use (although it's not meant for it). The tip meets perfectly and it's really pointy. The cap that comes together with it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygojkos34 on 12/27/2013

Very nice tweezers. Tip is needle sharp and closing is precise. Build quality is very good. This metal material has nice appearance and it is pretty lite. It seams very strong too. Tool is maybe on the small side but sutes to me fine. Not much applied force is required to close tweezers. That is what I find most anoying with some other models. I use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuyerondx on 08/27/2013

Good quality tweezers. They will not deform under severe working pressures. They look durable, and they are well balanced. They don't seem oxidizable. You have available different types of tweezers from the same brand here in dx, each one perfect for each kind of work. I can't think of any drawbacks. Maybe the price. Buy they still worth it. I don't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRealDJKA on 06/25/2013

Extremely sharp tips, good quality(stainless steel). Comes with tip protection cover(cheap plastic one). Worth every cent! I use it mostly for tiny electronics SMD parts(picking up/placing/sorting etc.) The tip protecting plastic case could be better though, it often falls off when put onto tweezers. No more cons after 1 year usage... Recommended item ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybidjam on 05/31/2013

thats a very precise tweezer, with a very fine point, and the tips meet each other perfectly. I will use to dissect small invertebrates and i thnk i don't even need to sharp the tips. Plus its very cheap when compared to the prices in my coutry. And it claims to be anti-magnetic, anti-acti acid non corrosive stainless steel. none, but you have to keep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsusnjar on 05/28/2013

Gread tool. I use it for every day's soldering of SMD components. The tweezers are made of stiff steel. Although I use them for months, they still hold components precisely. No bending, no corrosion. Flux residue is easily removed, of course. None, I've been using it frequently for everyday use - soldering and NO cons so far, it still springs and aligns ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickxab on 11/29/2012

Excellent material quality and excellent finish. Very sharp and ideal for thin parts. They are very useful and for the price these are a very good buy indeed. Looks like a tool for professionals. The steel is soft, could be tougher but this is not a big deal.You can make it harder easy ! ;) Ideal for those who like to do DIY projects and even for professionals.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmartin1 on 10/15/2012

A perfect product of the highest quality level, both in terms of finishing and mechanical functionality. They are made of anti-magnetic stainless steel. Very good handling. The plastic cap to protect the tip is a nice addition which can make them last much longer. None. It is a perfect design, in my humble opinion. I consider it to be a professional ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections