Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybilllee on 09/09/2013

High quality, small, adequately strong stainless steel and won't permanently bend in use like some tweezers I've used. Tips match up precisely and taper to the tips. Round nose means that they are easier to use to grab things and less likely to stab someone accidentally while being used. Not really suitable for serious medical use: a) lack of ridging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuyerondx on 08/27/2013

Good quality tweezers. They will not deform under severe working pressures. They look durable, and they are well balanced. They don't seem oxidizable. You have available different types of tweezers from the same brand here in dx, each one perfect for each kind of work. I can't think of any drawbacks. Maybe the price. Buy they still worth it. I don't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWitzz on 08/07/2013

nice flat tip, usefull when sharp point can be dangerous for something. durable metal and has cover for tip. so it wont hurt you. seems really expensive. like those from pro tool shop. some box would be nice or hole on top so i can hang it on my working room wall. other colors would be nice. like that black matte of some kinds of this tools. i saw somehere ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylemos37 on 07/06/2013

The tip of this clip is a bit wider. So you can handle firmly slightly larger electronic components. The tips are well aligned and realize that the material is quality and probably will last enough if it is properly used. Excellent quality and good price. The material seems even that is of good quality and stainless steel. None. Is an indispensable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmartin1 on 12/04/2012

The description of this item says it is a precision tweezer and I have to fully agree, they are nicely mechanized and finished. Tips perfectly match one to the other and surface finish es excellent. It looks like the steel is of first quality as they withstand a little abuse from my part, anyway I did not try too hard, they are a precision instrument ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaple28 on 08/31/2012

Superb quality! Steel was like polished and the edges are round which makes handling very comfortable and precise. Super fine tip with absolutely no gaps, you can confidently hold a very small SMD component without worrying it slipping away from this tweezers. The tension of the tool is just nice, not too strong that tires your palm nor too soft feeling ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoinkwaste on 08/08/2012

they are sturdy, they dont bent they dont deform they dont rust so useful for all the places your fingers are too thick or too sensitive to be used none I can think of really there are many tweezers here in dx and in other stores. These one were the best quality I could find. other cheaper tweezers tend to bent under pressure, while this one is rigid ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTooManyFIsh on 03/12/2012

The wider, "duck bill" profile of these tweezers is difficult to find but it is very well-suited to a variety of tasks such as picking and placing SMD components, picking op small round objects such as beads that tend to slip off tweezers with very fine tips, etc. These tweezers are well-made. They appear to be stainless steel (as advertised)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGordonGecco on 04/23/2010

Very high quality, fully comparable to my expensive Bernstein tweezes (+$30) that I use professionally. These tweezers are apparently produced by Regine in Switzerland that are known for making high quality precision tools. The tweezers are also made of a non-magnetic stainless steel so it won’t pick up any annoying magnetism from others tools or equipment ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by15miki15 on 04/13/2010

English : Extremely good professional tweezers. Im using it in electonics and is it very useful. Very good price. Build quality too. Slovak : Extremne dobra pinzeta. Pouzivam ju v elektrotechnike a je velmi prakticka. Cena je tiez velmi dobra. Kvalita pinzety je tiez velmi dobra. English : NONE AT ALL !!! Slovak : ABSOLUTNE NIC !!! English : If you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections