Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybilllee on 09/09/2013

Extremely fine points that match up well, stainless steel good quality that won't fail under normal use. Very long thin tips will allow you into tight spaces or probe deeply. If anything the tips are too fine to use as medical tweezers unless you are trying to probe a very deep splinter. Not really suitable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneppydotcom on 08/30/2012

Frist of all, the price, its a good price for something very helpfull. You dont need to waste 20 USD for smth similar. These tweezers are for very tiny objetcs like small components. As a pro, can be a con too. These tweezers are made for very light weigh objets, they are very thin so i repeat, cant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymmjjookk on 06/06/2011

Really good build quality. You can see in photos i uploaded that imperfection is lees than diameter of my hair (blond European, so not very large in diameter). Seems good alloy, anti-magnetic as it says, in good hand's can become extremely worthy. You can really use it professionaly as it comes. None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGordonGecco on 04/30/2010

Very high quality, fully comparable to my expensive Bernstein tweezes (+$30) that I use professionally. These WeiTus tweezers are apparently produced by Regine in Switzerland that are known for making high quality precision tools. The tweezers are also made of a non-magnetic stainless steel so it won’... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byParrotile on 12/14/2009

Really good forceps - Watchmaker's No 4 profile - and scarily identical to the "genuine" Swiss ones I have bought (for $25!) in the past . . . . The important features of grind quality and tip profile are all there - these are REALLY well made - and they appear to be 316 Stainless too. Definitely non-... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections