Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byneppydotcom on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Frist of all, the price, its a good price for something very helpfull. You dont need to waste 20 USD for smth similar. These tweezers are for very tiny objetcs like small components. Cons:As a pro, can be a con too. These tweezers are made for very light weigh objets, t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmjjookk on 06/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really good build quality. You can see in photos i uploaded that imperfection is lees than diameter of my hair (blond European, so not very large in diameter). Seems good alloy, anti-magnetic as it says, in good hand's can become extremely worthy. You can really use it pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGordonGecco on 04/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very high quality, fully comparable to my expensive Bernstein tweezes (+$30) that I use professionally. These WeiTus tweezers are apparently produced by Regine in Switzerland that are known for making high quality precision tools. The tweezers are also made of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParrotile on 12/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really good forceps - Watchmaker's No 4 profile - and scarily identical to the "genuine" Swiss ones I have bought (for $25!) in the past . . . . The important features of grind quality and tip profile are all there - these are REALLY well made - and they appear... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections