Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byptgomes on 05/29/2014

Top quality Tweezers. very precise and comfortable to use. Same goods acquired in Europe will cots around 70€ each Only remark: delivery time too long (more than 1 month). But given the price and quality, I can live with that Very useful in a biology lab, to manipulate small structures and organisms. it requires very delicate handling. It has very sharp/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDutchdude1 on 11/20/2013

The product is strong, feels strong, is sturdy. It does what it's meant to do, mainly tweezing stuff. The tip is very thin, and good to grab stuff in tighter spaces. For the price you pay, you get a very high quality product. Comes in easy opened packaging, and with a little safety cap over the ends. Tip is unexpectedly sharp, but it's not really a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuyerondx on 08/27/2013

Good quality tweezers. They will not deform under severe working pressures. They look durable, and they are well balanced. They don't seem oxidizable. You have available different types of tweezers from the same brand here in dx, each one perfect for each kind of work. I can't think of any drawbacks. Maybe the price. Buy they still worth it. I don't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickxab on 11/29/2012

- Excellent material quality. - Excellent finish. - Very sharp and ideal for thin parts. They are very useful and for the price these are a very good buy indeed. Looks like a tool for professionals. The steel is soft, could be tougher but this is not a big deal.You can make it harder easy ! ;) Ideal for those who like to do DIY projects and even for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGadgetinqld on 10/08/2012

The tweezers are made from Stainless steel. Stiff enough to be able to be used for different tasks. Very fine point which can be used to remove ticks. None I bought these not expecting much. I was pleased to find they were well made and had a very fine point. I had difficulty finding tweezers with a fine enough point to remove 'ticks'. These small creatures ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzorgit on 09/21/2012

Very thin and sharp ends so it very precise. It can take single grain of sand or poppy. Very good steel (can be attracted by magnet). Very light (as made of steel can be). Too small for my hand, though it is not so big. Also because its thinness it requires very delicate handling otherwise could loose precise or brake. Very good for soldering small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/03/2012

Quality material, truly stainless, nice and simple grip,very sharp at end so beware, but it's good for picking very small things protective cap falls off too easily, but you can put some tape inside, so if fixed like that, no cons. One more thing, protective cap is little short so it prevents opening but sharp point still can be touched. Best tweezers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjkenny23 on 07/19/2011

Great build quality, sturdy compared to other tweezers I've owned, good quality stainless steel. I ordered 2 more pair of tweezers after being happy with the first pair, and the build quality seems to have dropped on the second batch, the upper part of the tweezer is now thinner and it just doesn't seem as sturdy as the original pair that I bought. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byExpFist on 01/14/2011

The tweezers feel extremely well made, and are solid and sturdy. Closing and opening is effortless and precise. Very easy to use. The tweezers are extremely sharp, which could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on what you want to do with them. They could probably be used as a weapon, and could probably remove a bullet from someone if you ever ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDealArg on 11/26/2010

I use this tweezer to solder my SMD printed circuit boards (placing 0402/0603/0805 components). It's very light, you don't need to apply much pressure to close the tweezer. I like it very much. It's my favorite tweezer. It has very sharp/fine blades. You can not use this for every task. This is only for very fine components or very fine mechanical object.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections