Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybloomwhisper on 07/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:tips match perfectly, very sharp really cheap (I am professionaly using tweezers at the price around 40$ and I must say that these would stand the comparison) only light grip needed to hold things with (I hate the tweezers that require firm grip, it gives me p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagiardi on 09/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works really well, the tips match perfectly and the material is robust. I was able to pick, move and adjust tiny parts while doing the job (in my case, repairing a digital camera). Cons:The plastic protective cap breaks easily, you need to find an alternative way to put... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymongman on 01/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good quality tweezers. A million and one uses around the house or at work. Very cheap. Cons:None, really. I should have bought two because I didn 't know what to expect, but that's my problem. OtherThoughts:My wife bought a pair of Tweezerman tweezers for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydurossi on 12/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This tweezers is high quality.I use it for my work every day. These tweezers are made from very fine material ind they are very strong. The tweezers are also made of a non-magnetic stainless steel so it won’t pick up any annoying magnetism from others tools or... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymirkatmir on 08/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This tweezers is high quality.I use it for my work every day. These tweezers are made from very fine material ind they are very strong. The tweezers are also made of a non-magnetic stainless steel so it won’t pick up any annoying magnetism from others tools or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaZgA on 05/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great tweezers for even greater price Tip is sharp as a needle and it is great for taking out splinters :) Excellent quality They look great too Did I say about the price? :) Cons:I am trying to think of some but can not. Maybe, if I had to find some cons, it is not so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGordonGecco on 04/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very high quality, fully comparable to my expensive Bernstein tweezes (+$30) that I use professionally. These WeiTus tweezers are apparently produced by Regine in Switzerland that are known for making high quality precision tools. The tweezers are also made of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypowerspain on 02/20/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pinzas de material bueno, de buen tamaño que se sujetan bastante bien en la mano. Tienen el suficiente peso para agarrarlas bien y que no se te caigan de las manos, etc. Con la punta muy fina, por suerte viene un protector de plastico con ellas para enfundarlas cua... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections