Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybloomwhisper on 07/03/2014

tips match perfectly, very sharp really cheap (I am professionaly using tweezers at the price around 40$ and I must say that these would stand the comparison) only light grip needed to hold things with (I hate the tweezers that require firm grip, it gives me palm cramps) the cap is easy to break and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagiardi on 09/19/2012

Works really well, the tips match perfectly and the material is robust. I was able to pick, move and adjust tiny parts while doing the job (in my case, repairing a digital camera). The plastic protective cap breaks easily, you need to find an alternative way to put the tool away after use, otherwise ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymongman on 01/18/2011

Very good quality tweezers. A million and one uses around the house or at work. Very cheap. None, really. I should have bought two because I didn 't know what to expect, but that's my problem. My wife bought a pair of Tweezerman tweezers for the "discounted" price of $20. That's expensive for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydurossi on 12/27/2010

This tweezers is high quality.I use it for my work every day. These tweezers are made from very fine material ind they are very strong. The tweezers are also made of a non-magnetic stainless steel so it won’t pick up any annoying magnetism from others tools or equipment you are working on. I use it to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymirkatmir on 08/27/2010

This tweezers is high quality.I use it for my work every day. These tweezers are made from very fine material ind they are very strong. The tweezers are also made of a non-magnetic stainless steel so it won’t pick up any annoying magnetism from others tools or equipment you are working on. I must say,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBaZgA on 05/09/2010

Great tweezers for even greater price Tip is sharp as a needle and it is great for taking out splinters :) Excellent quality They look great too Did I say about the price? :) I am trying to think of some but can not. Maybe, if I had to find some cons, it is not so sturdy for anything more than lite jobs.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGordonGecco on 04/11/2010

Very high quality, fully comparable to my expensive Bernstein tweezes (+$30) that I use professionally. These WeiTus tweezers are apparently produced by Regine in Switzerland that are known for making high quality precision tools. The tweezers are also made of a non-magnetic stainless steel so it won’... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySwartz on 03/19/2009

Came in a good blister package, point protected by a small tube. Really light to operate (spring action). Points come together nicely, passed the hair test: i can pull out a hair without it slipping. Points are very sharp, great for extra precision. There was only one: there was a bit of debris (rust?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypowerspain on 02/20/2009

Pinzas de material bueno, de buen tamaño que se sujetan bastante bien en la mano. Tienen el suficiente peso para agarrarlas bien y que no se te caigan de las manos, etc. Con la punta muy fina, por suerte viene un protector de plastico con ellas para enfundarlas cuando no se usan, y asi evitar golpes ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections