DX » Community » Reviews » TY-01 Multifunction Lengthened Baby Safe Drawer Lock - Sky Blue + Translucent White
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylfsantosl on 05/21/2014

Good price, good design, easy to handle is essential. Nowadays things that are not easy to handle - specially if you're taking care of a baby - you mustn't consider when buying things. If you got a bigger kid, with little extra power when trying to open it.. the glue will not support and you lost your lock. It's good if you have small kids and babys.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybelgianc0ffee on 04/18/2014

It still hangs up and keeps my furniture closed after a week. It was really easy to install, just 2 adhesive stickers to mount on the furniture. The material used (plastic) is strong enough to be bent a lot of times before it breaks. Maybe it looks a bit childish due to the bright colors, it should stand out less. It came packaged in a thin plastic ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarkoti on 03/17/2014

It's a very useful safety device for doors and other dangerous stuff. Easy of use, flexible, so its can be adapted to any door and drawer. The lock isn't very tight, so with a little push, it could break. Adhesive can be removed if your children are strong enough on darkness can be complicated to close it again price can be little lower It's a very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonathandsbr on 12/18/2013

My TV is standing on an improvised table in my bedroom, and around i leave my phone ,notebook and other stuff, i don't want to screw it to the table so I've placed a pair of those to keep it from tumbling and it saved the TV twice. nothing that i can think of, maybe the fact that once the glue is stuck it's really hard to take out can be useful for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabricioz on 11/17/2013

It's a very useful safety device for keeping drawers and other cabinet doors locked, so your baby won't get hurt by pulling it. The lock isn't very tight, so with a litlte push, it could break. I like its clean colors and design, it won't ruin your decoration. You shouldn't use this in furniture where the top has advantages because it will pull the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySBjura on 08/01/2013

Tough, light and most importantly cheap. Excellent withstand both infants and older children, and the adult workforce. Double stapling, very convenient to trace. Tough, light and most importantly cheap. Excellent withstand both infants and older children, and the adult workforce. Double stapling, very convenient to trace. Tough, light and most importantly ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygvalenzuela on 05/24/2013

easy of use flexible, so its can be adapted to any door and drawer to keep children away from dangerous stuff (knifes or little pieces like earings from mommy, etc) adhesive can be removed if your children are strong enough on darkness can be complicated to close it again price can be little lower As a parent of a cute toddler, I made a little more ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections