DX » Community » Reviews » TOPWAY USB818 Wired USB 2.0 Game Controller / Joystick / Joypad - Black (150cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymsPacman on 01/16/2014

Very good to use for a DIY project. The PCB inside already has good points to solder to. I recommend it if you want to build your own (MIDI) controller. No analog sticks, but for me this was a good thing, because that means: A simpler PCB layout on the inside. cheap plastic outside, I think for most people it will be a bit too light. But I am not holding ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkullcorn on 01/02/2014

I bought this controller becouse I wanted to play some games with the controller. It has a long cable and everything is stirdy. All the buttons work and they have a nice surface It is a bit small and the buttons are a bit rough to press. It has no led to see if its connected, but you can see on the cpmputer that it is Note that it has no thumb-pads ... Read more

Just like in the picture!
    0 0
  • posted bycharliemcanan on 09/01/2013

Mando muy barato, muy ergonómico parecido al de la psx. pug&play conectar y jugar. Lo he probado durante casi una semana y funciona a la perfección todos los botones y correcto sin problemas. la calidad de los materiales no es muy buena aunque mirando el precio no están mal del todo. el paquete me vino un poco estropeado dado que ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigElbowski on 07/29/2013

Cheap solution for hacking a customized USB button interface to a computer. Got this working without problems on both Windows and Linux. I bought two of these, the other one was assembled so that the flat cable connecting the front buttons to the main board had been pierced useless by one of the standoffs used to assemble the case halves together. Not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byApmauj on 05/22/2013

-Great for PC gamers (Like me) -Nice shape (PS2 shape and button layout, no analog sticks) -Compatible with all the games I have -Good build (Feels sturdy) -Buttons don't stick or get jammed When i first plugged it, i had a driver problem, jus used another one from w7 and swaped to another usb, it worked great It's cheap, looks like ps1/2/3 controller.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections