DX » Community » Reviews » TOPWAY USB818 Wired USB 2.0 Game Controller / Joystick / Joypad - Black (150cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymsPacman on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good to use for a DIY project. The PCB inside already has good points to solder to. I recommend it if you want to build your own (MIDI) controller. Cons:No analog sticks, but for me this was a good thing, because that means: A simpler PCB layout on the in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkullcorn on 01/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this controller becouse I wanted to play some games with the controller. It has a long cable and everything is stirdy. All the buttons work and they have a nice surface Cons:It is a bit small and the buttons are a bit rough to press. It has no led to see if its c... Read more

Just like in the picture!
    0 0
  • posted bycharliemcanan on 09/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Mando muy barato, muy ergonómico parecido al de la psx. pug&play conectar y jugar. Lo he probado durante casi una semana y funciona a la perfección todos los botones y correcto sin problemas. Cons:la calidad de los materiales no es muy buena aunque mirando e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigElbowski on 07/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap solution for hacking a customized USB button interface to a computer. Got this working without problems on both Windows and Linux. Cons:I bought two of these, the other one was assembled so that the flat cable connecting the front buttons to the main boa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byApmauj on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Great for PC gamers (Like me) -Nice shape (PS2 shape and button layout, no analog sticks) -Compatible with all the games I have -Good build (Feels sturdy) -Buttons don't stick or get jammed Cons:When i first plugged it, i had a driver problem, jus used another... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections