Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byonari on 03/11/2014

This tool is very well made, it doesn't flex or bend even though it's very lightweight. The build quality is excellent, especially considering the price. Removing blackheads was a breeze with the ring part of the tool. The sharp end has a plastic cap to keep you from accidentally poking yourself with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Cheapest I have ever seen 2 uses : pointy end, and metallic circle Solid metal, well finished, doesn't rust Comes with a sheath None Use with caution (especially the pointy end, in your face area). The rounded end can't hurt you (but don't try to do it just because I said you can't). Think about sterilizing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalvarofavela on 12/30/2013

-Really good quality -strong stainless steel does not bend easily -really pointy needle, really high standard, dermatological standards - -None that i could find really -it is really hard to use on yourself, if that's what you are thinking. Had i known before i would not have bought it to use it on myself ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybacklash187 on 11/12/2013

This item is very sharp. It is very useful for removing blackheads without too much damage to the surrounding tissue. Very useful for many other applications. Very strong point. Good quality material with good grip. A cover for the sharp end would be useful as it could be dangerous is mishandled. The ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byBethlizyxu on 07/10/2013

extremely low price more effective and cleaner than using hands easy to use a little metal started stripping off the loop end not much use for the needle end no sanitary storage not comfortable to hold there are some better shapes for these kind of extracting tools. it's not too effective when extracting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLLCoolJack on 07/02/2013

The material and the precision level that it is manufactured is absolutely professional. This is a product that you would be amazed to have for this price. It is such a good value for money that it is unreal. The needle is so comfortable to hold and at the right length that it makes your work so easy ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySTANISLAV05 on 05/07/2013

Sending went to Ukraine more than 1 month. It is a tool to remove acne on the skin. To remove a pimple, you must first pierce it with the needle and then put pressure on him at the other end tool. Before removing the pimple with alcohol to wipe the instrument so as not to carry infection. High-quality ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byKokopure on 04/28/2013

Cheap! Really useful for how inexpensive it is. Much more comfortable (and sanitary) than picking at your skin with your fingernails, and it comes with a nice plastic cap so you don't accidentally stab anything you don't mean to. None so far, although I guess one could be that I don't know how the loop ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byglenalec on 04/23/2013

I used to just use a sewing needle and a bent hairpin for this but this device is, at the price, a good made-for-purpose alternative to such options. Having the needle and loop at opposite ends of a long handle makes it easier to store/find in my toiletries tray/cup. None - simple device, can't really ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byeyeballemma on 04/19/2013

- Great price - Not built like it might break - Fits right into your purse / bag / make-up kit - Really easy to keep clean (just use an alcohol wipe from an emergency kit) - Great for people who have issues with comedones (blackheads), whiteheads and pimples. - It's much easier to see what you're doing,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections