Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjherrerap on 01/23/2015

Pros: A real surprise how easy to use cons: none Buyed by a impulse, it´s a remarkable useful and simple item, never had seen something alike. Think is a very nice item.

Impression:A good surprise;

0 0 0

• posted byfabioeastrid on 01/12/2015

I'm very happy with this tool, this is the second i bought from here because is really well made, the steel is real steel, so doesn't rust, and is very resistant and sturdy. Best buy!

Impression:Cheap and good;

0 0 0

• posted byMiguelPasper on 01/12/2015

Pros: Vienen dos agujas iguales, muy bien protegidas y muy bien acabadas en cromado. Muy higiénico. En un extremo tienen una aguja, y en el otro un alambre muy duro para extraer el pus. El precio es muy bueno. Cons: Ninguna.

Impression:Very happy;

0 0 0

• posted byjeesusristus on 01/02/2015

Easy use and material is very strong. Needle has very sharp. .

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 12/30/2014

There are times when not of right, ideal for acne, I have several sometimes I can take, the tool has a certain strength and quality.

Impression:Awesome,great tool;

0 1 0

• posted bymurch on 12/23/2014

If you have problems with acne, blackheads or nits, this is the tool for you. Apply pressure to the area and have a clean extraction. And, if needed, use the pointy end to pierce of tiny hole to help the acne extract.

0 0 0

• posted byJigglay on 12/08/2014

Pros: Works well Cheap price Seems decently made Cons: Seems a bit small for size 7

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byDenisiuk on 11/13/2014

A great tool to take care of your skin. Forget the black dots and other comedones. It's really helpful an easy to use!

Impression:great tool;

0 0 1

• posted byonari on 03/11/2014

This tool is very well made, it doesn't flex or bend even though it's very lightweight. The build quality is excellent, especially considering the price. Removing blackheads was a breeze with the ring part of the tool. The sharp end has a plastic cap to keep you from accidentally poking yourself... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Cheapest I have ever seen 2 uses : pointy end, and metallic circle Solid metal, well finished, doesn't rust Comes with a sheath None Use with caution (especially the pointy end, in your face area). The rounded end can't hurt you (but don't try to do it just because I said you can't). Think about... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections