Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBialek on 07/16/2016

Muito bom para cravos e espinhas!

0 0 0

• posted bylss83 on 07/14/2016

It is just another stainles steel needle but its good for the price.

0 0 0

• posted by10375171 on 07/03/2016

product was just as expected.

0 0 0

• posted byOmarBishops on 06/22/2016

This stainless steel needle is very cheap but still very useful and of good quality. Very simple, you will get exactly what you expect. I think I would recommend it 100%.

Very useful and very cheap. Very useful and very cheap. Very useful and very cheap.

0 0 0

• posted byshureks on 05/12/2016

Funciona conforme o esperado e parece ser de material de qualidade. O preço poderia ser mais baixo já que é alguma coisa bem simples.

0 1 0

• posted byZo22y on 03/16/2016

If you're planning to use it for any other thing than poking your skin, it's going to lose it's tip very fast.

0 0 0

• posted bydenzp on 02/10/2016

i recieved the item as it was announced and in the mail. it was a fast delivery.. the item was well packaged and secured. it met up with my standars . it was also very useful for my purposes.

Impression:High Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byMarkkL on 01/18/2016

I got this since I somehow still have the skin of a 14 year old sprouting his first pubes. It is really tiring having my zits popped and this tool makes short work of it. So far I've only used the "loop" side, but it works very well by applying pressure equally around the pimple so that it pops.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTweetyPhoenix on 12/11/2015

Pretty well sharpened needle. It is quite large, allowing good to have on hand. She arrived with two guards (no chance it passes through the packaging so). It can have many uses.

Sharpened Needle Sharpened Needle Sharpened Needle

Impression:good,Awesome,High Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byeasytigerrrrr on 11/23/2015

Use it for removing acne and blackheads. Good quality stainless steel. Sharp needle. The ring does not bend staying rigid all the time. Comes with a soft bright cover.

Impression:good,High Quality;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere