Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheapest I have ever seen 2 uses : pointy end, and metallic circle Solid metal, well finished, doesn't rust Comes with a sheath Cons:None OtherThoughts:Use with caution (especially the pointy end, in your face area). The rounded end can't hurt you (but don't try to do i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybacklash187 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This item is very sharp. It is very useful for removing blackheads without too much damage to the surrounding tissue. Very useful for many other applications. Very strong point. Good quality material with good grip. Cons:A cover for the sharp end would be usef... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLLCoolJack on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The material and the precision level that it is manufactured is absolutely professional. This is a product that you would be amazed to have for this price. It is such a good value for money that it is unreal. The needle is so comfortable to hold and at the rig... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySTANISLAV05 on 05/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sending went to Ukraine more than 1 month. It is a tool to remove acne on the skin. To remove a pimple, you must first pierce it with the needle and then put pressure on him at the other end tool. Before removing the pimple with alcohol to wipe the instrument so as not... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKokopure on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap! Really useful for how inexpensive it is. Much more comfortable (and sanitary) than picking at your skin with your fingernails, and it comes with a nice plastic cap so you don't accidentally stab anything you don't mean to. Cons:None so far, although I guess one cou... Read more

2 1
  • posted byglenalec on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I used to just use a sewing needle and a bent hairpin for this but this device is, at the price, a good made-for-purpose alternative to such options. Having the needle and loop at opposite ends of a long handle makes it easier to store/find in my toiletries tr... Read more

2 0
  • posted byeyeballemma on 04/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great price - Not built like it might break - Fits right into your purse / bag / make-up kit - Really easy to keep clean (just use an alcohol wipe from an emergency kit) - Great for people who have issues with comedones (blackheads), whiteheads and pimples. - It's muc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenito9mm on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its seems of good quality So far its easy to use it Works fine It is resistant It is easy to store it as it doesnt take a lot of place Cons:I found none, so far! (except for the bottomline note) OtherThoughts:Had a tough time only finding this item in my country, glad I f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarn1s on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does what it's meant for. Hard metal parts, important that the loop is not moving - great (solid metal) The sharp point is really sharp as expected and has a protective plastic casing so you don't stab yourself or someone :D. Cons:The loop is a bit too wide, I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpvtw2 on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does what it is supposed to do. Made of good material and does not seem or feel cheap. Good construction. Has a good performance removing those nasty things Cons:The needle side is very sharp you have to handle it carefully or you might get really hurt. Actually I think... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections