DX » Community » Reviews » Touch Beauty Electronic Eyelash Curler (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byann1003 on 01/26/2014

Easy to use. Practical. I like the fact, that there is a green light telling your thing is on because sometimes, I forgot to put the batteries. It actually curls well, I was definitely surprised. The price is reasonable. Some asian women (me) have a hard time curling eyelash with a normal curler, this one works well. It uses batteries (2 AAA batteries)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmarino on 06/28/2012

It does curl your eyelashes and they stay curled all day long! When I bought it I was afraid it burnt, but it didn't at all. When it is ready to use, the red stripe turns to transparent. Plastic is fragile. It should be treated with care, especially when pulling out the batteries. When I use rechargeable batteries, it doesn't get hot enough to curl ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRCALFP on 01/16/2012

I was looking for an eyeliner like that long ago. I could not believe when I found here and at a price so cheap! He's great, let your lashes beautiful, well-arched, who come to look like fake eyelashes. I'm very happy with the product is wonderful, exceeded my expectations! I found none against, he is very good indeed! I indicated to all my friends ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySanyonet on 08/12/2011

I decided to give away this gadget to my girlfriend and I'm right. She does not stop praise. Easy to use, cheap (she does not know that, haha??) and it works perfectly: arching lashes quickly and efficiently. The batteries heat up a silicone states changing color temperature. After a few seconds are perfect eyelashes plastic is very fragile, we must ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAhisa on 03/20/2011

Wow! It works well. Cheap. Light. Useful. I love it. There's another like this, but much more expensive, in the web. I think that both are the same... but the other was special one because had a mark. Funciona bem. Fácil, barato, usável. Eu amei. Achei outro na net, mas o outro era de uma marca e era mais caro, mas acredito que sejam o mesmo!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarilira on 01/28/2011

Awesome!!! The only one that actually curled my eyelashes and they stayed that way the entire day!! it doesn't burn and you know when it reached the correct temperature when the stripe turns from pink to transparent The color I recieved is diferent from the picture, but is very pretty - green ohter than that...none! I realy recomend!! It was a great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiboj on 12/31/2010

1.- frizz is a good price. 2.- the system on / of is very good, not to hold the button for hot, you can put aside while you apply cream or do other things. 3.- not burn Does not achieve the temperature necessary to curl the eyelash. The photo is pink and curled sending green. The color does not matter, what matters is that the tab stop frizzy curly,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byninhacarmo on 09/29/2010

I loved the product! Heats fast, do not burn the skin and the strip of silicon in addition to being soft, changes color ranging from red to white when ready for use. It really works very well and my came with a finish better than the product photo on the site! I love it! It is leading, practical and can be carried in the bag! It's a little hard to fit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmokey104 on 01/11/2010

1. Does what it must to do 2. Cheap price 3. Great instructions 4. Nice design 5. Warmed up in 10 seconds (Good to know) 6. Great gift to your girlfriend or family 1. Cheap material(looks like a toy!) 2. It can be delivered in different colors 3. Could be warmed up a little faster 4. It works better if you already have mascara on. Normal it works the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybart5986 on 06/06/2009

Very easy to use. Not too hot either so it won't burn you're eyelashes, but hot enough to curl them. Easy to follow instructions to know when it's ready to use. Looks cheap because of the plastic like look. At first I used it the wrong way and couldn't get the right grip, then I realised it was the wrong way around lol. Prefer this type compared to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections