DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 18dBi 2400~2500MHz RP-SMA Vertical Antenna - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandyAB on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a really good antenna, its worth the price, it improved my wifi, and did its job grandly, use it every day, good purchase. Cons:is a bit bulky, really. and rather big, it overall feels exagerated. Oh, and its obviously not 18db, its prob around 8db or so.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBear666 on 12/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy to install, just unscrew antenna before and screw this long one in. Longer antenna gives me a feeling of strong signal strength. Price is good Cons:will see how long it lasts, so far so good. :) OtherThoughts:I'm not a networking expert and don't have tools to meas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMunykang on 10/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent antenna with great power and a super cheap price (In Spain an antenna similar to this of 7dbi, cost me € 12) Cons:It is one of the best products I have purchased in dx. I have no complaints about the antenna OtherThoughts:The quality is excellent onl... Read more

4 0
  • posted byswat007 on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent signal strength. I have TP-Link TL-ANT2408CL but this antenna is much better. Cons:It is big enough, but it isn't a problem. It does not have cons. The only one against which it can have is that it does not have a cable her to connect to him, this way... Read more

2.4GHz 18dBi 2400~2500MHz RP-SMA Vertical Antenna

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections