DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 18dBi 2400~2500MHz RP-SMA Vertical Antenna - Black
Customer’s impression:
хорошо compatible
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byibnstar on 12/08/2014

Pros: Lets you confident enough to receive the signal at greater distances or worry - property of reflecting pripyatstvy Cons: falls to the side under its own weight. Home use on the router was in the kitchen chopping block reception with this antenna to fix it. Read more

Impression:хорошо;

0 0 0

• posted byBalu12 on 12/05/2014

Pros: Cheap and easy to use, compatible like. Cons: No cons Read more

Impression:compatible;

0 0 0

• posted byandyAB on 05/13/2014

Its a really good antenna, its worth the price, it improved my wifi, and did its job grandly, use it every day, good purchase. is a bit bulky, really. and rather big, it overall feels exagerated. Oh, and its obviously not 18db, its prob around 8db or so. Not sure, but no antenna like this is 18db. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywyldecramos on 03/18/2014

*Good signal *Cheap *Resistant plastic *Hard folding device that keep it in the position you want A little big, but do not bothers on a desktop I can get a strong signal in about 10 meters distance with two masonry walls on the way. I have tested with a simple d-link router, it fits better than the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychrismfz on 02/18/2014

Using InSSIDer to measure dbm, I almost got -10 dbm on networks! Perfect Signal! Home connection went from -51dbm to -40dbm. Better than a default in-house antenna. Also tested outside. Similar results. Better quality signal from a default small antenna by far. None as I can think of. Weight maybe, if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypepecalvo on 02/01/2014

Perfectly fulfills the characteristics that describe the product. I'm happy with the results that you are giving me. It is the second time I buy this accessory and is great for extending the wireless network. Cumple a la perfección las características con que describe el producto. Estoy contento ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhitgod47 on 01/14/2014

I was surprised by how durable the material of the antenna looks like, really I don't think that it will break anytime soon, except maybe for accidentally falling from the desk where I've placed it. Aside from been durable, it's not high quality material either, it's a normal one with good durability.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBear666 on 12/19/2013

easy to install, just unscrew antenna before and screw this long one in. Longer antenna gives me a feeling of strong signal strength. Price is good will see how long it lasts, so far so good. :) I'm not a networking expert and don't have tools to measure reception signal strength after install. My house ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBartx123 on 12/10/2013

Great, simple antenna. Here where I live such an antenna would cost much more! I need it to mod one of my wireless 2.4GHz cameras and it worked very well. It has a really low price and it is a subject that usually do not sell separately or in any case, hard to find and hard to find at this price! i'ts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromartin3 on 12/09/2013

An antenna actually doing good to win at home wifi coverage. The plug in a card Alfa 1w Connection and improve my lot. I have not found anything against. Perhaps it is heavy and cumbersome to look at, but hiding this great. Recommend purchase if you want an antenna. Here in Spain it is difficult to find ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections