Pros:

- wide clip to hold big phones as big as the Galaxy Note 2
    - easy to use
    - decent quality
    - meets expectations

Cons:

None

OtherThoughts:

i use my note 2 to record videos in many occasions. but it was a painful task. holding the phone in one hand was not fun. the phone would shake and holding it for long would be difficult and numbing. of course, there's always the challenge to hold the phone without blocking the camera! i badly needed something. as i was surfing dx.com one day, i came across this product - a tripod for note 2. i was thrilled to see such a product and immediately ordered it. the shipment promptly arrived in 2 weeks time. i opened the package and i must admit i was not at all dissatisfied. i was like - not bad for the price i paid. i started to use it and now i realize in how many different ways i can use this stand. a great bargain!

Bottomline:

The cellphone tripod stand is a very handy product that useful in occasions like video recording and video chatting. Also good for watching movies on your phone. Overall, a recommended accessory for every smart phone user. This one offers all this at good price with decent quality.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections