DX » Community » Reviews » POMP P8 Android 4.0 GSM / WCDMA 3G Smartphone w/ 4.4" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi, GPS - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygepezeta on 06/28/2013

Very fast, and has a good touchscreen. The Android it's not the lastest, but it's still very good. You can download a lot of applications and they work very good ! I can't make phonecalls because the place where you here the voice of the other people, doesn't work. I have to return it. I really like it. The designe of the mobile it's very nice and although ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelrengo06 on 06/10/2013

Fast, Cheap, good material on the outside.In general it is OK. good camera. Good screen, and Great SO. Easy to use. Two Batteries so you can switch them. and two USB Wires. flash have no power, in the dark pictures dont come out right. The phone is not in the list of play store so there are some applications you cant download. it came with a wire to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byezequieln on 06/04/2013

Excellent performance, great pictures and great screen quality. The wireless link with the TV is a great feature. Touchscreen Works fine and Android is very stable Wifi range is lower than most of the cellphones, if the router signal is not strong the conection fails. Flash power is a bit low. Play store apps compatibility is very limited but most of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcsebilbao on 05/16/2013

Good price. Works right: wifi, gps. Sound is really good. Display is big and works perfect. Rest of peope tell abou awesome pictures, but I really expected a better camera quality. Restricted google play access. It is really heavy in comparison with other similar phones. Could be even double weight. I do not care, but would mind if I used it while practicing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadokiki on 05/11/2013

1. Solid build. 2, Screen is sleek designed. 3, Very nice sound quality. 4, GPS works very fine, just with a click you location is at your disposal. 5, Rear camera is 8 MP as advertised while the front camera is 1.9 MP. 6, 3D GAMES run smoothly without hitch. 7, Sound quality is excellent. 8, No flaky buttons. 9, HTV Works very fine the reception is ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bySteffe1973 on 04/26/2013

A few days ago I got the POMP P8. I put my swedish SIM card in it (Telia). But when I´m going to make a phonecall it said: "The SIM card that you are about to use is now roaming. No local SIM is acvaliable now. Would you like to continue?" I don´t want a HUGE bill to pay because of this. Anyone help me? Have´nt used it long ... Read more

7 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections