DX » Community » Reviews » 20mm CREE XM-L2 U2 960lm Cool White Bulb Board for Flashlight - Black + Grey
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShadowLight on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Wow this is BRIIIIIIIGHT ! I tried to power one LED at around 500mA with a constant current source driver, thinking I could stand looking at the beam... I WAS WRONG :) It's brigther than the amber one I was playing with until now. Cons:None for now, this little... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoQueue on 10/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought 8 pcs. Nice looking LEDs. Clean, consistent color temperature. The bright white light works great for better visibility and better color vision at night. I have bought many LED bulbs at DX, but these ones are the best so far. High output per Watt. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoadrunner666 on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's genuine Cree XM-L2 U2 About 20% higher lumen output than XM-L T6 Seems it's made well Of course huge light output The best efficiency It's XM-L2, succesor of XM-L so it must be good Cons:If you want to run these 1A+ you mustn't underestimate heatsink (as... Read more

7 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections