DX » Community » Reviews » WTS WTS-123 Professional Repair Open Disassembly Tool for Iphone 5 / 4S / 4 / 3GS - Green + Blue
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrFlip on 09/24/2014

high quality materials, all necessary for iphone repair tools. They are exactly what you need for the job, and made with good quality not high quality but good enough. I wish the cross screw would have been magnetic just like the other one. The tweezers are not magnetic as well. The cloth is almost useless.... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byspykiecat on 03/20/2014

this package has the nessesarly tools to dissamble iphones. with a great price and quality ratio. the small and big opening levers are solid build a dust brush ,a sucker , the special iphone screwdriver and the Triangle paddle is very usefull the build quality is pretty good, maybe not for heavy use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPainas on 02/14/2014

It is a kit that will help you fix/repair almost any type of iPhone. It has all the essential tools and a very reasonable price. The tools itself are very good because you can use them in other devices and they will work. Would recomend it. The material has some limps in the tools, nothing that wont ... Read more

Kit inside the bag Prome tool Smaller prome tool Philips tool iPhone Screws tool Brush tool pick tool tool for SIM card sucktion cup tool tongs tool full kit Tools in detail

0 0 0

• posted bysusumax on 11/11/2013

It comes with all the tools you might need in order to repair or replace any part of an iPod or iPhone, also the metallic parts are really really well built and so does the brush. The two plastic tools are made of some not so resistant plastic and mine got worn out a bit after using it for the first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexdragoi on 10/06/2013

They are exactly what you need for the job, and made with good quality not high quality but good enough. I wish the cross screw would have been magnetic just like the other one. The tweezers are not magnetic as well. The cloth is almost useless. Good choice for the job. They served me well for two iPhones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySilverShadowPT on 07/02/2013

Extremely cheap makes it great value for money. The overall quality is decent, not high, but enough for DIY projects. Small size makes them great to use on tight places. The cloth is pretty useless since its so thin it got ripped on the first use. No box to store the tools. You cant go rong with this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerocruz on 06/18/2013

produto de muito boa qualidade. Recomendo para quem trabalha com manutenção de tablets e smartphones. A qualidade é similar a kits bem mais caros que encontrei por aqui. Gostei muito e venho tendo muita utilidade para este produto. Poderia acompanhar um estojo para guarda-las. O pacote ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byepidemija on 06/03/2013

I bought it to repair my iPhone and it work perfectly. I would to recommend to anyone. These are excellent and durable tools for my iPhone phones. I hope many people purchase these tools for their own use. This little tool kit has aided me in my multiple ventures of taking apart and reassembling my iPhone.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections