DX » Community » Reviews » ONN M2 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1 Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera / G-Sensor - White + Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymonioscar on 11/11/2013

Took more than a month using the tablet and so far everything is correct. I bought it for my 1 year old son and has resisted his hands. Connect either to wi-fi, has enough memory to get videos and games. Turns on and off very fast. The tablet does not come with charger with usb charger corriente.Viene but I do not served because I was carrying the battery.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAgu10 on 08/02/2013

La interfaz es genial y facil de usar, Funciona todo a la perfeccion, la calidad es bastante buena, buen peso, agradable a la vista. Lo unico que no me convence es la calidad de imagen de la pantalla, que no es mala, pero esperaba algo mejor. A pesar de la calidad de imagen de la pantalla, en general es una gran tableta con sus 8gb. Aunque no he podido ... Read more

Desempacada frente reverso
    0 0
  • posted byeamon1512 on 06/01/2013

Low price - All the functions you expect from a cheap tablet are present. Lacking are GPS, FM and Bluetooth. - Power adapter not included. That's a bad way to cut the price. Good thing the AC adapter from the e-book reader I ordered earlier is compatible with the tablet. - The on/off button is stiff and often refuses to work. I feel soon it will fail ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZeVSMD on 05/20/2013

- Low price - All the functions you expect from a cheap tablet are present. Lacking are GPS, FM and Bluetooth. - Power adapter not included. That's a bad way to cut the price. Good thing the AC adapter from the e-book reader I ordered earlier is compatible with the tablet. - The on/off button is stiff and often refuses to work. I feel soon it will fail ... Read more

3 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections