Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysergiogaspar on 11/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap, sharp cutting edges, cuts straight on one side. For this price I have bought several of these, there is one in the garage, one in my lab, one in my tool case (for customer assistance)... The cutting edge stays sharp for a long time if you only cut... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjasnz13 on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are some good cutters. I was happily surprised at the quality upon purchasing them from DX. They cut efficiently and I think the cutting heads will stay sharp for a long time. (at least they have stayed sharp so far.) Also, they fit nicely in your hand. Cons:The s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShogunchik on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For its value quite good cutters. Sharpened nice smooth cut. If you do not need a lot of work with the wire, I think will be used for a long time. Cons:Manufacturing quality mediocre, which is not surprising, given their cost. In his hand are not very nice, tight grip. Sp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygolob on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fine sturdy cable cutter tool. Great price. Really sharp you could use it for cutting finger nails =D Cons:Almost none after 30 minutes of use... Maybe spring could be a bit stronger... Handle could be a bit better fit - It doesn't fit well in my hand, but it might fit in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypurechild on 11/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality for this price. it's a solid wire cutter and very compact! Quality is perfect, but it has a low price. I think it's the best cutter in this price category. I looked for other wire cutter, but this was the cheapest one, but I am very happy with the wire cutter... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilly1 on 09/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price. 1 flat side, will make a clean flat cut. Ideal to cut excessive leads of a PCB. Ideal to cut ends of tie wraps flat to its head so no sharp, skin tearing edged are left. Cons:Ehm. Well, maybe they wear a bit. But than, i'm using them every day, so they... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAKobe on 02/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This tool is must have for DIY electronics project. These cutters are very sharp and very well made. They are handy for heavier duty cutting and do a fine job of it. They are handles with ease. Cons:Nothing at all, maybe it would be nice if I can choose color; m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyorky2011 on 08/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As pictured, it is a nice bright yellow so you don't loose it (my last pair was black, on the floor you couldn't see it!). I use it to snip small cable ties and computer wires, it handles this with ease. Cons:The spring in it is a bit useless, you need to manual... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrabapp on 06/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These cutters are very sharp and very well made. They are handy for heavier duty cutting and do a fine job of it. They are 4 -7 times the price in hardware sores in my city - if you can even find a pair. Online they are very expensive as well and scarce too. C... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections