Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysergiogaspar on 11/08/2013

Very cheap, sharp cutting edges, cuts straight on one side. For this price I have bought several of these, there is one in the garage, one in my lab, one in my tool case (for customer assistance)... The cutting edge stays sharp for a long time if you only cut thin rigid wires of single stranded wires up to at least 1sq mm. As it cuts straight on one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjasnz13 on 03/18/2013

These are some good cutters. I was happily surprised at the quality upon purchasing them from DX. They cut efficiently and I think the cutting heads will stay sharp for a long time. (at least they have stayed sharp so far.) Also, they fit nicely in your hand. The springiness could be increased a little bit. They have a tendency to not spring open quite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShogunchik on 01/14/2013

For its value quite good cutters. Sharpened nice smooth cut. If you do not need a lot of work with the wire, I think will be used for a long time. Manufacturing quality mediocre, which is not surprising, given their cost. In his hand are not very nice, tight grip. Spring bad throws blades have to plant by hand. If you do not have to work with wire, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygolob on 12/11/2012

Fine sturdy cable cutter tool. Great price. Really sharp you could use it for cutting finger nails =D Almost none after 30 minutes of use... Maybe spring could be a bit stronger... Handle could be a bit better fit - It doesn't fit well in my hand, but it might fit in yours perfect. Fine for home hobby electronic use, but not for professional usage. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypurechild on 11/30/2012

Good quality for this price. it's a solid wire cutter and very compact! Quality is perfect, but it has a low price. I think it's the best cutter in this price category. I looked for other wire cutter, but this was the cheapest one, but I am very happy with the wire cutter's quality!!! None. It's simple, but it works very fine! The yellow color is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilly1 on 09/29/2012

Price. 1 flat side, will make a clean flat cut. Ideal to cut excessive leads of a PCB. Ideal to cut ends of tie wraps flat to its head so no sharp, skin tearing edged are left. Ehm. Well, maybe they wear a bit. But than, i'm using them every day, so they should be allowed to do so. See below, but i don't think that's really a con. These are for small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAKobe on 02/04/2011

This tool is must have for DIY electronics project. These cutters are very sharp and very well made. They are handy for heavier duty cutting and do a fine job of it. They are handles with ease. Nothing at all, maybe it would be nice if I can choose color; my come in yellow color, but hey, it's just a tool, so I don't care if they are yelow, blue or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyorky2011 on 08/06/2010

As pictured, it is a nice bright yellow so you don't loose it (my last pair was black, on the floor you couldn't see it!). I use it to snip small cable ties and computer wires, it handles this with ease. The spring in it is a bit useless, you need to manually pull apart the gripping action after each cut to open them back up. What it needs is a stronger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrabapp on 06/08/2010

These cutters are very sharp and very well made. They are handy for heavier duty cutting and do a fine job of it. They are 4 -7 times the price in hardware sores in my city - if you can even find a pair. Online they are very expensive as well and scarce too. NONE! These will cut anything heavier than very fine wire and cut very well. They are sharp ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections