DX » Community » Reviews » Hengjia AE41-IPH Plastic 3.5mm In-ear Earphone w/ Microphone for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod - White + Grey
Customer’s impression:
good just Excellent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10379318 on 07/09/2016

These are very cheap headphones! YES! Quality is really good as well for the price tag. Thing is, when you put them in your phone and put the phone in your pocket, they basically stop working because of the cord connection. So buy on your own risk.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byGibco33 on 05/01/2015

excellent build, good sound, good priced. A must. with the volume adjustment it is perfectly priced and build.

Impression:just Excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byfeiru on 06/05/2014

The sound is clear and the buttons all works. The volume control is sliding type, with different levels of volume. The on-off button works well with iPod and iPhone, and can perform the standard operation (single clicks for play/pause, double clicks for forward, and triple clicks for It also with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOrtiz91 on 09/11/2013

Well, how shall I begin... This was a serious bargain. For R$13,25 (Please note: Brazilian currency) I received at home a nice earphone that is way less expensive than Apple's R$299,00 earphone (absurdly ridiculous Brazilian taxes, equals to $130,00 against EUA's $80,00). I tested it with my 4, a... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere