DX » Community » Reviews » 15cm Nylon Cable Ties (100 pcs)
  • 5 star 105 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 28 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykakashisan on 06/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very nice and usefull ties good quality and quantity of ties perfect for organizing any wires very usefull for DIY very practica one of those things that everyone should have in their houses very good deal in DX ong enough to reach most cables Cons:could be a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunols on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is one of those things that everyone should have in theyrs houses. It is soo usefull to tie cables, organize things and hold components! This pack is very good because it is cheap and comes with a lot of them. Cons:A little bit weak, but it is str... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarvind on 02/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These ties are very useful in everyday life, be it for tying up cables to tidy that messy computer table of yours or in the living room for grouping cables together. They are pretty study and hold on very well. Cons:This is available in white only, and it woul... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaki101 on 02/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are working as suppose to, it have enough in the pack so you don't need to worry about run out of them soon Cons:Not any real cons, they doing what are made for OtherThoughts:When I order this nylon cable ties I didn't really had any need for them but I knew that s... Read more

Nylon Ties
    0 0
  • posted byshlomo120 on 12/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:There are many Nylon Cable Ties inside the package. The Nylon Cable Ties are suitable for short and long exactly what it says on the site are suitable model for many uses such as power cords to tighten something or just to strengthen small and delicate things. The produ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byehecatlyoali on 11/16/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice ties, they do all the work you need. Just like any other you find in your local store. But cheaper. Not thick ones (look for you needs). Cons:Very nice ties, they do all the work you need. Just like any other you find in your local store. But cheaper... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytuhi on 10/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quality is good enough. Works as expected. Does not open. Comes in plastic bag which keeps them from getting lost and being all around your toolbox. Cons:Probably not the most durable product but then again these small cable ties are not to be used with anythi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysanderwielink on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:15 cm nylon cable ties (100 pcs) great i don't whant to go to the shops, and i look if the are on dx and the are. so i bouhgt them, and use them every where in my house. to get cables and other thins faster. also on the bike the work perfect... but whenn you wan... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySashock33 on 08/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:High quality , there are many other ties with very short life . These ties are proof and high quality . Good lock for cables or other things . There is wide area of usage for this ties - home , work , hobby . Especially for electric purposes or for bike repari... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalptoros on 08/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good deal. Very cheap for its quality. Very good for organizing cables. Little bit thin but very strong. it can only cut off by scsissors and long enough for most cables. Cons:Little bit thin but no other cons so far. OtherThoughts:I recommend this everyone. Really... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections