DX » Community » Reviews » WeiTu Stainless Steel Straight and Angled Tweezerses (2-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
profesional
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykinstor on 08/04/2014

pros: the material and quality of this product are amazing, are the best tweezerses that i buy straight and angled, for various purposes, for electronic and watch are the best the free shipping are good always with individual packages cons: i dont have cons for this item others: free shipping, proffesional ... Read more

Impression:profesional;

0 0 0

• posted byblastter on 09/16/2013

Tweezerses of excelent quility, the straight one very good for places hard to get with the fingers and the angled one very good to work with SMD components, the Stainless Steel is very good type. the top part is very fine to do presice work. May be a longer tweezer should be added to the kit. Back color ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAbe27 on 08/17/2013

+ Good price + Good grip + Good Material + The size is very good + There's two of them - The tip of the tweezers is good for picking up different parts, not that good for taking out thorns or for medical use. - I liked the size although they may be be too big for putting in your pocket or an altoids ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 07/05/2013

Very precise tweezers. I use them for electronic soldering (keeps you from bruning your fingers while holding short wires). You get 2 in this set: one straight and one curved. I use both. They are made of steel so no chance of burning electronic components with static electricity. Very cheap. Do not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGilahof on 04/18/2013

The material they are made are of excellent quality, they have a good grip, are apparently beautiful, an elegant visual external, both calipers have a very fine tip, which greatly facilitates the handling of small electronic components. The tips are not perfectly symmetrical, have a slight misalignment,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjzzzzzzz on 03/12/2013

Very high quality... very durable and wont rust. Made of a durable high quality stainless steel, so inherently antimagnetic, which is very important when picking up small objects Comes with a cap, for protection Tips are sharp for precise work, and are aligned properly. Resists heat and other toxic environments ... Read more

REar of packaging... lists types of tweezers A fine looking pair of tweezers. With Protective cap to protect from stabbing

0 0 0

• posted byedsoncfgarcia on 02/20/2013

- Excellent for SMT work. For soldering resistors, capacitors, transistors and diodes (straight tip) as well as SOT packages (angled tip). - Well-built and sharp points. - Can be used for other purposes. The tips aren't perfectly aligned, but id doesn't affect the work. Great product for the price. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrubencannito on 02/12/2013

I am happy with this purchase and the price is very interesting for what you have. High quality tweezers. Tips very sharp and correctly aligned. They are strong. Perfect for SMD works. I didn't used it very much but seems to be that will lasts a long time. Correctly packaged. None Tips are hand finished ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byktransalp on 09/27/2012

- High Quality (the points are always together when you close the Tweezerses). - Very hard and durable after a rude use. - No problems with heating. - Very useful. - Very very sharpened (be careful you can get hurt). - There are not expensive, i think there are cheap. Just one: the Clohidric acid (HCl)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLFHARTMANN2005 on 09/25/2012

- Excellent for SMT work. For soldering resistors, capacitors, transistors and diodes (straight tip) as well as SOT packages (angled tip). - Well-built and sharp points. - Can be used for other purposes. The tips aren't perfectly aligned, but id doesn't affect the work. Great product for the price. I ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections