DX » Community » Reviews » 450mA US Charger for NDS and GBA SP (100~250V AC)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysinkingfeeling on 03/12/2010

They work the way they should. Charges your NDS up and doesn't get hot either. I heard some of the cheaper ones get hot. Not these! I plugged it in overnight and let it charge. The adapter was nice and cool the next morning and DS was ready to go. The price is very nice compared to retailers out here. Most places will charge $10 so I saved more than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrainwashed on 02/01/2010

Works perfectly! Charges my DS! Doesn't get hot at all! It looks just like the original! NONE! Why pay more for the same thing?!!! I use this for an old DS that I keep hanging on to for trips. I worry that I'll lose my DS Lite so I bought an original DS which didn't come with a charger. DX, as usual, had it and it was much less here than at the store.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZadstyx on 09/23/2009

I was expecting somthing much cheeper then what arrived. I wonder if it is better quality then the system came with. Seems something so vital as the pawer spply shoudl be great quality and after replacing the supplies on so many systems it si great to get one that i feel is worth every penny i spent and maybe more. THe folding plug seems more directed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBitmugger on 04/14/2009

Works as advertised fits GBA and NDS original. Seems to charge up great and quick. Build quality is good. Comes in a nice box. Doesn't get hot. Plug folds in. Cable is a good length. Seems like it might be an original Nintendo product? None. 500 character limits can be an aggrevating nuisance on small, inexpensive items like this one, they make you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections