Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjsanchezh80 on 07/17/2013

Funda y protección a medida para mi nintendo, aunque es de cristal es bastante resistente.Es una compra recomendable y de calidad. El uso que yo le doy no es muy elevado y por lo tanto, para mi uso y por el precio del artículo es una buena compra. Desde que lo estoy usando no he apreciado ninguna ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarkQu on 06/06/2013

Protects the exterior of the NintendoDSLite from scratches and since it is transparent, it still lets you appreciate the shape and colors of the NintendoDSLite Obviously makes the whole NintendoDSLite bigger The rotating mechanism seems frail, if you are not careful when putting the case on your NintendoDSLite,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byterabbs on 04/03/2013

My 6 year old sometimes just jumps around while his DS is in his coat. it flown out several times and a few times it landed on the concrete, the case has a few scuff marks but the DS is safe and sound. non that I can find. If your hinge's are braking (like many old DS'es have done) this will hold the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhkeitif on 03/29/2013

-Has openings for headphones, game card and stylus, so you don't have to take the case off everytime you want to access them -Fits perfectly and feel firmly attached to DS -It's transparent, so it protects your DS and you don't change its color -Very easy to set up -Cheap and well made -Its packing is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrash23 on 03/18/2013

Fits perfectly, just snaps on, doesn't fall off by itself and indeed protects the DS lite. The plastic feels well built, and there are holes for all the input/slots it has. Very good case. Almost broke it when assembling it - could be a bit more loose in the henges. Took some time fidgeting around with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilverspoon on 10/28/2011

They have a good plastic quality (except from where the two parts connect to each other) It fits your ds lte well and snuggles on to it. It takes all the scratches on itself while protecting your DS lite shell. The transparency is quite good and it's perfect if you want to skin your DS. Customised skins ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCinnamonxv on 04/18/2011

Makes your ds lite feel more sturdy Protects it! derp gives a more glossy feel but no finger prints are shown You could put image's between the ds and the case so it looks like your ds has a design on it! Scratches very easily Bottom is a little difficult to take off could possibly break the ds is pulled ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMegapixel86 on 02/05/2011

It's less than 3 dollars and it'll protect your DS Lite! It seems sturdy, and it fits perfectly. The small increase in size actually made it more comfortable to hold in my larger hands. Cons? What cons?! It's less than 3 dollars! If it breaks after a month, you've only spent 3 dollars on it! Goes great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheCanadianGuy on 12/09/2010

- easy to assemble - transparent and shiny (no scratches) - nothing bent, nothing cracked - perfectly fits my ds lite - even after covering the ds lite with this case, the whole thing would still fit inside a ds lite pouch - ds hole are not covered up (example: power plug hole, strap hole) - looks and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxiaoie on 07/10/2010

-Crystal see-through case, so you are able to keep the slick look of your Nintendo DS Lite -Easy to use: just snap it on and you are done -Sturdy -Perfect fit and allignment for all of the buttons and connectors -None whatsoever Personally, I think this is one very good-looking case. I feel like it is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections