DX » Community » Reviews » Gooi Stainless Steel TS-10/11/15 Straight and Angled Tweezerses (3-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
handy Comfortable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8745343 on 11/17/2014

Great for any one who needs to do some delicate handling of small things. Not just for electronics. Used it to glue some very small paper stickers onto wood. Read more

Impression:Comfortable,handy;

0 0 0

• posted byRicardoLopezGtz on 04/04/2014

Very inexpensive. Good rebound strength. Steel seems to be strong enough. Multiple sets for different uses. Full individual retail packaging. Tips are nicely The average thickness of the steel on one half of my TS-11 wasn't consistent at the handle end, but it still functions well. Wh... They're easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexmora1234 on 02/17/2014

Very good price, Anti-magnetic, anti acid and non-corrosive stainless steel Tweezers that works very well. Looks very professional and they are very useful if you want solder a cable or any Integrated Circuit to a PCB. The logo of gooi trade is a sticker that launch easily but this really is not important,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrewcrosby on 02/16/2014

Very inexpensive. Good rebound strength. Steel seems to be strong enough. Multiple sets for different uses. Full individual retail packaging. Tips are nicely aligned from the factory. Tips are fairly sharp. The average thickness of the steel on one half of my TS-11 wasn't consistent at the handle end,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUOS13 on 01/02/2014

These tweezers are really necessary for anyone building circuits or doing electronics equipment repairs. They are good quality and makes your job really easy. None for now. Only one thing, their tips are really really thin. So you have to be extra careful when using them for not bending them. But this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlilalia on 12/19/2013

I compared many similar products and none has better price quality ratio. is the cheapest I have ever seen and yet it is good quality perhaps the only thing negative I can say is that since the payment is the product and the arrival of this he spent twenty days (I live in Spain). But a friend will only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhitachi8 on 10/10/2013

bonne qualiter de stainless, bonne structure general. tres bien souder, je men sert toujours (pas vrai) vien dans des beau petit paquet individuel, tres bien pour les frai chier. pas de cons, vraiment bien. A+++++ je le recommanderais meme a ma grand mere, mais comme elle habite en siberie et quelle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylocugaby on 09/30/2013

It's very useful to use for soldering and other electronic work. Grab electronics components, smd type, screws little and objects thin, is more simple. Maybe the tips are too sharp. At least for modelling use. I recommend this tool to all people looking for precise, easy of use and cheap tool. Overall ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycbuffon on 05/28/2013

Piece in stainless steel. Apparently resistant. In spite of done not inform, the dimensional one is similar to other similar pieces in the market. The tips are well produced and very functional. The finish of the pieces is ugly and strange. The model of tweezers TS-11, of the same manufacturer, has unlike ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBulgina on 05/15/2013

Set of tweezers 3 TS-10 TS-11, TS-15. Does exactly what you expect from him. It would be good if they do not conduct electricity, but at this price you can not zhalovatsya.Blagodarya him I did not go mad while repairing your PDA (although it broke down in the end.) So just move the parts with these tweezers.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections