DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Stainless Steel Telecom Phone Cable Punch Tool
  • 5 star 19 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarceloc1 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its a main tool for pushing wires fully into tight spaces. The integrated spring loaded bladed cuts of excess automatically. Its very cheap, good quality and works with CAT 3, 4, 5 and 6 cables. It comes with a case and is small and compact, easily stored and tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRindae on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap for the price. Does what its supposed to do. Perfect for home use (not everyday use) Cons:The 'Blade' and the 'Wire Hook' isnt as easy to get out as a professional punchtool. Not as durable, but perfect for home use. OtherThoughts:The spring is a li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGheto on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap, unbeatable price, and very useful tool, which I use once a week at least. i have been using it for almost a month now, it is excellent for its price and works perfectly . It works great and punch down is strong enough. Force needed seems a bit high... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoxir on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very cheap, unbeatable price, and very useful tool, which I use once a week at least. i have been using it for almost a year now, it is excellent for its price......... Cons:nothing except building quality could be better, bot for that price it is more than o.k, so this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelixDiaz on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price; cheeper than other identical tools. Nice Quality; is not fantastic but is enough for me. Cons:None at this moment OtherThoughts:It is exactly the same tool than one I saw in a local store but it has only half of price. I used it for cabbling my home... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytedao00 on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a nice cheap tool, that is really easy to use. I would not say it is a must-have, but if you use only once, it is so cheap it is worth it to purchase only to use for what you need, after that you can keep it for a future need. Cons:The material use to build it does... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshimik on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quality is good. Does the job. Very Very Very Cheap. Works perfectly. Nothing else to look for. Cons:Really, Nothing bad to say about this Professional Stainless Steel Telecom Phone Cable Punch Tool. Doesn't make coffee. OtherThoughts:Really, No other thoughts to say ab... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTechApprentice on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works great and punch down is strong enough. Force needed seems a bit high compared to a tool I had used before but there is no damage to the connector so all is ok. Cons:The cutting tool to trim the access wire does not always work. But when you insert the wire almost... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrazi136 on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price, does what it is suppose to do, easy to use and figure out. Cons:It only does one thing. I needed it just for this one job and now it is just sitting there. Comes with a crappy plastic protective cover. OtherThoughts:For this low price I preferred... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoshman172 on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:unbelievable price sturdy build, plastic housing, auto-cuts extra trim ends. Cons:spring was very tough to start, but has loosend up some required 2x punches on the same terminal to make a good looking punchdown... but i am also picky. other 2 tools in the han... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections