Pros: - Cheap
- Durable steel
- Very sharp blades
- Good assortment of blades Cons: - Seems like this has been manufactured a long time ago - blades had dried up oil on it
- There is no cover/lid , so everything might fall off and get lost. OtherThoughts: This looks like an OEM product, there is some information in Portuguese, like Brazilian fi... Read more
Pros: -It's cutting really well - There are six different blades coming with it so you can use it for different things - It's easy to use once you understand how you insert the knifetips - You really can cut very precise with it
Very sharp blades Different blades' format allow different uses Very solid body, allow precise use Cons: The only, bu... Read more
Pros: Excellent little arts and crafts knife. Its so sharp! comes with many different blades for different things.Perfect thing you could keep in your room to open unexpected mail Cons: There is no top for the box to keep the blades in the box so can be lost easy. Came with some rust on the handle and dried oil, OtherThoughts: At first i couldn... Read more
Pros: Six blades are included with different shapes, and an aluminum and plastic handle. The part that holds the blades is plastic, and it screws into the aluminum tubular handle. A sleeve bears against the plastic holder to grip the blades. The blades seem to be some sort of stainless steel, so they do not rust even if left bare without oil. T... Read more
Pros: Very sharp blades
Different blades' format allow different uses
Very solid body, allow precise use Cons: - the handler has some "rust" on it, like some oil has dried along the production
- blades are'nt very clean, you can see some left-overs on the surface, like some oil or glue had contact OtherThoughts: For the price is a goo... Read more
Pros: -It's cutting really well
- There are six different blades coming with it so you can use it for different things
- It's easy to use once you understand how you insert the knifetips
- You really can cut very precise with it Cons: The only, but pretty big con, I have is that they aren't delivered in a box or something like that, so you'll h... Read more
Pros: It's a handy knives set with a lot of 6 different blades. It's compact. It's packed into a case. You can buy a spare blades on the local market surely. It's really cheap! Cons: The quality of blades is rather weak. Mostly they're one-time use... The box doesn't have a cap, so all blades are mess up all time or got lost. It's really annoyi... Read more
Pros: Its a craft knife. Six blades, nice and cheap. If you've ever used a craft knife before, you probably don't need five hundred characters of explanation. Five hundred characters, in fact, seems a tad excessive. Cons: The blades aren't as sharp as I like... But it is certainly worthwhile. The little thing inside the screw (I guess you could... Read more
Pros: -Great Price.
-Good for Various Art Projects--Modeling Clay, Soft Wood, Paper, Etc.
-Very Sharp. (Cut My Finger on it)
-It is pretty Useful For many tasks. Cons: I only have two cons. The handle is a bit too short. The Case makes losing the blades quite Easy. OtherThoughts: It would be nice if there was a better case but for the money it... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.