DX » Community » Reviews » BlackBull Stainless Steel Precision Knives Set (6-Knife Set)
  • 5 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRicardoConsonni on 05/12/2013

- Cheap - Durable steel - Very sharp blades - Good assortment of blades - Seems like this has been manufactured a long time ago - blades had dried up oil on it - There is no cover/lid , so everything might fall off and get lost. This looks like an OEM product, there is some information in Portuguese, like Brazilian firm data and phone numbers This is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygostskull on 03/04/2013

-It's cutting really well - There are six different blades coming with it so you can use it for different things - It's easy to use once you understand how you insert the knifetips - You really can cut very precise with it Very sharp blades Different blades' format allow different uses Very solid body, allow precise use The only, but pretty big con,... Read more

exacto xacto xacto
    1 0
  • posted bykian2012 on 02/21/2013

Excellent little arts and crafts knife. Its so sharp! comes with many different blades for different things.Perfect thing you could keep in your room to open unexpected mail There is no top for the box to keep the blades in the box so can be lost easy. Came with some rust on the handle and dried oil, At first i couldn't figure out where i had to put ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPerumal on 02/15/2013

Six blades are included with different shapes, and an aluminum and plastic handle. The part that holds the blades is plastic, and it screws into the aluminum tubular handle. A sleeve bears against the plastic holder to grip the blades. The blades seem to be some sort of stainless steel, so they do not rust even if left bare without oil. The aluminum ... Read more

The largest blade fitted to the handle
    1 0
  • posted bywoliveirajr on 01/10/2013

Very sharp blades Different blades' format allow different uses Very solid body, allow precise use - the handler has some "rust" on it, like some oil has dried along the production - blades are'nt very clean, you can see some left-overs on the surface, like some oil or glue had contact For the price is a good product but you have to take care ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byShopyyy on 11/13/2012

-It's cutting really well - There are six different blades coming with it so you can use it for different things - It's easy to use once you understand how you insert the knifetips - You really can cut very precise with it The only, but pretty big con, I have is that they aren't delivered in a box or something like that, so you'll have to find a place ... Read more

Knife with all 6 blades
    0 0
  • posted byRylaStark on 08/30/2012

Cheap............. Cheap............. Cheap............. Cheap............. Cheap............. Cheap............. Cheap............. Cheap............. Cheap............. And Good enough for art projects Cheap............. Cheap............. Cheap............. Cheap............. Cheap............. Cheap............. Cheap............. Cheap............ Read more

0 0
  • posted byODemon on 07/02/2011

It's a handy knives set with a lot of 6 different blades. It's compact. It's packed into a case. You can buy a spare blades on the local market surely. It's really cheap! The quality of blades is rather weak. Mostly they're one-time use... The box doesn't have a cap, so all blades are mess up all time or got lost. It's really annoying. I bought it just ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymadscienti11 on 05/24/2011

Its a craft knife. Six blades, nice and cheap. If you've ever used a craft knife before, you probably don't need five hundred characters of explanation. Five hundred characters, in fact, seems a tad excessive. The blades aren't as sharp as I like... But it is certainly worthwhile. The little thing inside the screw (I guess you could call it a chuck)... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBigKyle on 07/09/2010

-Great Price. -Good for Various Art Projects--Modeling Clay, Soft Wood, Paper, Etc. -Very Sharp. (Cut My Finger on it) -It is pretty Useful For many tasks. I only have two cons. The handle is a bit too short. The Case makes losing the blades quite Easy. It would be nice if there was a better case but for the money it is a great buy. It would also be ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections