DX » Community » Reviews » Spill-Proof Silicone Protective Keyboard Cover for Apple Macbook Laptops
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrvot on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I gave this to a friend and it's perfect for their earlier model mac, really tight fit, does not impair key tapping/sensitivity. Cons:Does NOT fit latest MacBook (Oct 2012). The enter key is NOT L shape, but straight, like the earlier Macbooks! OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypielf on 02/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a great piece. really protects your macbook´s keyboard. It´s flexible, and soft to type with it. It´ll keep your keyboard from get dirty too. And you can easily wash it. It´s easy to take it off and to put it back. Cons:There´s non... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplayback on 07/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap in price, ok if you really need it for anti-spills but get a real name brand cover this is not so great one. I wanted to get this for my daughter she's always on my mac spilling stuff. I wanted to get a cover to help me with my solution. Cons:there is no... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections