DX » Community » Reviews » Men's Waterproof Outdoor Jacket - Brown (Size XL)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamoybitsa on 12/27/2013

good quality materials (waterproof textile, comfortable accessories); a lot of pockets I recieved my jacket with several (4 areas with 3-5) small (diam 1-2mm) spots on it, which are not erasing in lavatrice; bad quality of needlework (curved lines, not patched string); a lot of useless velcro on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeekazoid on 09/14/2013

Good deal nice looking and useful for the outdoors. the one I received has a brown liner (same color as the jacket) not the gray as in the picture. They run a bit small. so if you would normally get a Medium in the USA then I would go with the Large, if XL go with the XXL but I don't think they offer ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byKAISERCARABELA on 08/13/2013

The jacket is awesome!! Last week I got temperatures ranging from -3 to 5 Celsius. It was the perfect chance to test the jacket... I wore it only with a Dry-Fit T-Shirt and a very light micropolar sweater. I never got cold. not even a bit. It has a lot of pockets. I have a Condor Summit (worn out) and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynickdn on 05/23/2013

- Cheap version of the TDA Stealth Hoodie - Warm fleece lining - Lots of pockets - Lost of ventilation zippers - Flap on the hoodie looks great and works nice in the rain - Big pockets have a slot to keep a pen and a ring for keys. - the finish isn't great. But good enough. - no Pockets on the inside ... Read more

1 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections