DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire C3 1xAA 1x14500 Flashlight (with Holster)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAipha on 06/27/2014

Easy. Suitable for girls. Takes up little space in your bag. Bright. It is good to take for a walk in the evening After a couple of months it began to get very hot. Because of this, the battery 14500 runs out quickly. New batteries 14500 work 10-15 minutes. Sometimes I have to shake it so it started ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysonicsim on 06/11/2014

Very compact led torch light. Very bright with 14500 3.6V battery. The build quality is very good with alloy aluminium housing. The Torch come with a strap and a very useful holster. The strap come handy when you want to take out from the holster. The color temperature is nice too. The color is more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTawa1 on 05/29/2014

Awesome torch, uses only 1 x AA battery. My son uses it for scouts and it's so handy with the holster as well, will order some more to put in our vehicles also. Great value. Already telling my friends about the torch and how easy and quick it is to track as well.......................................... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJustmino on 03/25/2014

Very small, comes with a holster (good for putting it on your belt), very small, expandable, extremely powerful light. It's also made of steel and not plastic. The on/off button has a nice feel to it. None, really. I expected it to be a bit bigger but was pleased to see that it is actually very small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykevinl1976 on 02/20/2014

It is a very small, lightweight yet VERY powerful flashlight. It produces a strong and bright lightbeam. The build quality is very good, so this is a product to enjoy for a long time to come. Not in the product itself. You can choose to buy the version that operates on two penlite batteries, however ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFreakyW2000 on 02/13/2014

Super bright flashlight, specially if using 14500 batteries, has a long light throw, comes with a holster, small and compact, on touch feels nice and sturdy. Gets pretty warm in summer with 14500 bateries so you can not use it for a log time without turning off, not waterproof I did not tried to putt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhijackthisnow on 02/12/2014

Bright only takes 1 AA battery Make sure to buy the Ultra Fire 14500 rechargeable AA battery for the flashlight. It is imperative that you buy the ultra fire 14500 rechargeable AA batteries with this. The brightness is insane. This flashlight is brighter than both my 4seven Quark 123 turbo and Preon.... Read more

Comparison to 4sevens Flashlight (~$40. ~$80) Brightness with rechargeable battery 14500 Why not buy another?

0 0 3

• posted byLashman on 01/28/2014

- Made of excellent material. Very tough. - Good lighting - Works with only one AA battery - Button on / off is on the rear facilitating the use - Comes with a holster - good price - comes with a strap - None so far An excellent flashlight for daily use, good quality, and works with just one AA battery.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabiosz on 01/23/2014

Small, easy to use, soft click button, nice pouch. Good focus and light. Good alkaline batteries is a must. The first time i got one of these i noticed some glitch with the battery connector, after some research i found out that it was a common problem with some batch. Lost 2 lanterns already, it&#18... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycdrendon on 12/07/2013

Small and well built flashlight It comes with a holder that is well built Not as bright as I thought it should be. A little expensive for being not so bright. (but I have to say that I only tried it with a AA battery and have not tried using a 14500 battery, maybe that will be brighter) I like that it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections