DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire C3 1xAA 1x14500 Flashlight (with Holster)
Customer’s impression:
Пришло быстро не плохого качества за эти деньги. shortlife Surpriced "Very bright / energy efficient!:
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9456902 on 05/30/2015

cargo slowly. product quality , but the price is high . please discounts . Thanks DealExtreme. i buy new one. i love it

Impression:Пришло быстро;

0 0 0

• posted byPerotsky on 04/11/2015

Пришло быстро, не плохого качества за эти деньги. Покупкой доволен. Came quickly, not bad quality for the money. Happy with the purchase.

Impression:Пришло быстро, не плохого качества за эти деньги. ;

0 0 1

• posted bydeltasbarro on 02/12/2015

На первый взгляд очень качественный и действительно яркий фонарь, НО все это продолжается очень не долго. Перестает включаться или отключается в самый неподходящий момент, когда свет больше всего нужен. Покупал уже несколько раз, надеясь, что проблема единичная - нет, у всех один и тот же итог.... Read more

Impression:shortlife;

0 0 0

• posted byFr4nkqc on 10/31/2014

Very bright! did not tried it with maximum wattage battery but in total dark you feel safe ;) it even have red o-rings to prevent water protection, doesn't know if the glass is waterproof too but seems to be.

Impression:Surpriced;

0 0 0

• posted bym3chen on 08/25/2014

Pros: - Very bright light - Takes 1 AA battery or 1x14500 li-on battery - Last for 4-5 horus Cons: - None! LED flash light at under $10USD is a great deal! Other Notes: - While testing out this flash light, I found the battery charge on a single AA ni-mh battery to last about 3.5 hours. This is a... Read more

Impression:"Very bright / energy efficient!:;

0 0 0

• posted byAipha on 06/27/2014

Easy. Suitable for girls. Takes up little space in your bag. Bright. It is good to take for a walk in the evening After a couple of months it began to get very hot. Because of this, the battery 14500 runs out quickly. New batteries 14500 work 10-15 minutes. Sometimes I have to shake it so it to a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysonicsim on 06/11/2014

Very compact led torch light. Very bright with 14500 3.6V battery. The build quality is very good with alloy aluminium housing. The Torch come with a strap and a very useful holster. The strap come handy when you want to take out from the holster. The color temperature is nice too. The color is a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTawa1 on 05/29/2014

Awesome torch, uses only 1 x AA battery. My son uses it for scouts and it's so handy with the holster as well, will order some more to put in our vehicles also. Great value. Already telling my friends about the torch and how easy and quick it is to track as Nothing. Everything is great. No so and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJustmino on 03/25/2014

Very small, comes with a holster (good for putting it on your belt), very small, expandable, extremely powerful light. It's also made of steel and not plastic. The on/off button has a nice feel to it. None, really. I expected it to be a bit bigger but was pleased to see that it is actually very a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykevinl1976 on 02/20/2014

It is a very small, lightweight yet VERY powerful flashlight. It produces a strong and bright lightbeam. The build quality is very good, so this is a product to enjoy for a long time to come. Not in the product itself. You can choose to buy the version that operates on two penlite batteries, if a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere