DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire C3 1xAA 1x14500 Flashlight w/ Holster - Black
Customer’s impression:
nice Small Excelente Bright compact
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKhizerK3 on 01/31/2017

Impression:Bright,nice,Small;

Its the first product I bought from UltraFire product line and I love it very much. Its very bright and so powerful light. Extremely helpful in dark environments.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKhizerK3 on 01/31/2017

This one the first product of UltraFire that I bought and its totally upto the mark and serves well its purpose. I like it very much and it gives a great bright light.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJustmino on 12/20/2016

This flashlight is awesome for the money, super bright, lightweight, comes with a great holster which I thought was flimsy when I first bought it but has proven to hold the test of time after about 2 and a half years of use. It's all metal and seems water resistant although I've never used it in... Read more

Great flashlight

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10598466 on 10/25/2016

Impression:Small;

producto muy bueno

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynifemi on 10/16/2016

Pros: One of the best item I get from dx. Very portable, not even noticeable in your pocket when you put it there. Light output very bright compare to its size. Though the description recommend one kind battery, I use normal AA battery and it works very fine. It could be a nice gift for a friend.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bystrandad on 10/14/2016

Impression:compact;

Compact and lightweight flashlight with enough lumen for ordinary day to day use. I bought it to be smaller than some other flashlight I have and run it on rechargeable AA battery. The lamp is simple 1 mode (on/off) so not much fiddling with the power switch. Hope it will last a long time.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPowerPhoto on 10/13/2016

Impression:Excelente,Potente,pequena;

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros: Como pode uma lanterna pequena, que usa apenas uma pilha AA, ser tão potente? O corpo é todo feito em alumínio. A lanterna é super leve e cabe em qualquer bolso seja de sua camisa ou calça. Caso prefira pode prender no a... Read more

Incrível como uma lanterna tão pequena, que usa apenas uma pilha AA que entrega 1,5V seja tão forte. Incrível como uma lanterna tão pequena, que usa apenas uma pilha AA que entrega 1,5V seja tão forte. Incrível como uma lanterna tão pequena, que usa apenas uma pilha AA que entrega 1,5V seja tão forte.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKhizerK3 on 09/30/2016

This is my first flash light from UltraFire. Its really great and bright as its name says. :D I am very happy with it and I am gonna re-order a few more of these soon.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAntagonizer on 09/29/2016

Impression:Bright,Small;

Very very bright yet very very small - Amount of light with just one AA battery is admirable Holster is nice addition

Nice and small flashlight Nice and small flashlight Nice and small flashlight Nice and small flashlight

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMarijnsp on 03/31/2016

I bought this flashlight 21-12-2013 and I am still using it as my EDC flashlight. It is still working perfectly as when the day I bought it. The main reason I like this flashlight is because of its high light output, small size and weight and the use of AA battery's. The only con I can imagine is... Read more

My one and only EDC flashlight

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere