DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire C3 Cree 1xAA 1x14500 Flashlight (with Holster)
  • 5 star 197 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 86 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 8 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAipha on 06/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy. Suitable for girls. Takes up little space in your bag. Bright. It is good to take for a walk in the evening Cons:After a couple of months it began to get very hot. Because of this, the battery 14500 runs out quickly. New batteries 14500 work 10-15 minutes. Sometim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTawa1 on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Awesome torch, uses only 1 x AA battery. My son uses it for scouts and it's so handy with the holster as well, will order some more to put in our vehicles also. Great value. Already telling my friends about the torch and how easy and quick it is to track as we... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhijackthisnow on 02/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bright only takes 1 AA battery Make sure to buy the Ultra Fire 14500 rechargeable AA battery for the flashlight. It is imperative that you buy the ultra fire 14500 rechargeable AA batteries with this. The brightness is insane. This flashlight is brighter than both my 4sev... Read more

Comparison to 4sevens Flashlight (~$40. ~$80) Brightness with rechargeable battery 14500 Why not buy another?
    3 0
  • posted byDaiwamaster on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Smaller than expected, being used to a 2xAA Maglite, which makes it even more awesome. Build quality is decent enough for my expectations, although there was a rough thread section for the tail cap part, but doesn't affect proper threading. Switch works fine so far, the b... Read more

C3 in holster with my own safety clip strap. Great finish and engraving. Laser engraving is clean. Lens stand. Flat side, do not roll too easily. Tail stand. Some damages on the threads from the factory. With a TrustFire 14500 protected (SKU 26124). Taken apart. Driver contact. Clean manufacturing. Perfect fit for TrustFire 14500 protected (26124) With protected 14500 (SKU 26142). In darkness with flash, using fresh 3.7v. Darkness without flash, using fresh 3.7v. 96.16mm overall length. 18.75mm wide at main body. 16.38mm wide on flat main body. ø 20.22mm outer tail cap body. ø 20.44mm outer lens body. ø14.48mm inner main body (battery casing).
    2 0
  • posted bymolha on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, good light flood, comes with a holster, good value at fair price, AA batteries commonly available, solid, durable, aluminium. Cons:No particular. These work as expected. OtherThoughts:Everyone should have at least one of these! These are extremely useful to keep in... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycadernier on 10/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Build quality looks excellent, very sturdy and won't make you fear to use it under heavy rain -Very bright especially with "TrustFire Protected 14500 3.7V 900mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries " also bought on Dx.com, actually brighter than a Fenix... Read more

1 0
  • posted byconsortium32 on 09/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ridiculously bright even in mid-day, nice build quality (sturdy+no moving parts), and on top of all that awesomeness it uses only 1 AA battery!!!. Yes, you heard that right, only 1 universally available AA battery is needed to power this thing!!!!!. Cons:It's too good to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWiebrand on 09/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this flashlight 4 years ago (in 2009) and I have used it regularly since. The build quality is excellent, it bright andused just one AA battery. The UltraFire C3 is small, light and comes with a practical holster. Cons:Every now and then I have had a... Read more

3 0
  • posted byandre7 on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very strong light and powerful beam. - Very compact and carriable. Comes with a nice holster that you can clip in your belt or bag. - Build quality seems good, with a nice weight and touch. - Uses one regular AA baterry, available everywhere, so you wont have any prob... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysqueeish on 06/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Tactile clicky switch, with a rubber texture. Bright beam. Solid metal body with wordings CREE on one side and ULTRAFIRE on the other. Minimal design, which I like. Not heavy at all since it's aluminium I think. Strap looks durable Holster quality is better than expected.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections