DX » Community » Reviews » Mountain Bike Bicycle Swallow Tail Front & Rear Mud Guard Fenders - Black (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypunxoxm on 12/14/2013

Very usefull, is simple to put in your bycicle and easy to fix it. You can protect yourself with this item for little money. You can move the rear "flap" for pot it more close to the tire or no. The fixed is very good. I habe anything bad to said about this product. For to say something, the rear piece could be longer for protect more. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxJono on 09/07/2013

Installed it on my Mountain Bike. The Back part connects to my saddle quick release. Didn't take long to install and it's been on my bike for several months now and it works great in the rain. Really handy and good to have. Specially for the price it's good value. Took longer to install the front guard. And it didn't really fit. I have a front reflector ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byimpatus on 08/28/2013

This is just what i needed. they look good and not that cheap. for this price they are just a must buy :) They don't fit on my bike the way they are. but bikes are build differently and i just had to put something behind the part where i screw it on on the front wheel so the fender wouldn't be on the wheel. and on the back weel i had to use a pinch ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFalconFutura on 06/19/2013

The fenders have good quality materials. The glossy finish is very nice and gives you a beautiful completion. There are very good on the bike and perform their function to perfection. The price is very good and the placement of them is very simple .. None so far.... If you have a bike, then you should buy them. Inevitable to avoid staining your clothes ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections