DX » Community » Reviews » Japod BST-33 Replacement 1050mAh Li-Ion Battery for Sony Ericsson J100/W300/W850 + More
  • 5 star 19 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzoki008sb on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm using this battery in my Sony Ericsson K800 for more than 6 months. The battery lasts cca 3 days and I really talk a lot. Stand by time I really can't tell as I have a really not much of stand by time. Cons:Really no cons. It works out of the box. It had s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShunra1 on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Long talk/standby time, very reliable, same size as the original battery, build quality is very good. Much better then those fake SE battery sold for much less. Cons:The phone didn't recognize it as an original battery OtherThoughts:Bought this battery to repl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuvdagan on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:fits perfectly to the phone , so far works good. As far as I see it doesn't warm up and the charging time is as good as original. The price is good and it was much cheaper than in store. these are by far the best batteries possible to find for sony Cons:I have this for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycantruchd on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a good battery with long life (meet the specs). Japod has never failed me before. The case is durable, with extinguish Japod logo. Well what to say, it does everything you can expect for a mobile phone battery. It is correctly spec, durable, long life. T... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysandamal666 on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Has more capacity than the original battery (1050 vs 1000) The build quality is good Received the item in 2 weeks, that is a good shipping time compared to my past experiences The battery lasts longer than the original battery when put to average use. Cons:None so far, wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOkultis on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good reliable battery replacement. Good capacity. Works just as original when new. Cons:It is solid build but original Nokia looks better. But it is inside your phone so it really does not matter;) Sticker on battery has some air between battery and sticker. Oth... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykargchris on 05/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:More mAs than the original SE battery which means it lasts longer which is great, also it's not heavier than the SE battery. It comes fully charged which saves you from having to charge it... Cons:Haven't found any yet, it seems to be working great. Not so good packagin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynabdullin on 05/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ EXCELLENT battery, a bit better that the original ones in SE phones + comes in a HIGH quality box, this box can be used independently. Cons:- no real cons, buy it, it is a great battery OtherThoughts:The box it comes in is a surprisingly good one, very nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynachprod on 09/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This battery is very good. My phone didn't work that long even when it was just form the shop. Build quality is unexpectedly good: again, maybe even better than the original; no cracks or gaps, text is very clear. It's not the cheapest option here, but it's cheaper than... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWiaBoinc on 08/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I can recommend this product to everyone! It is really better than the original one. Phone can last for about 5-6 days. And in this 5-6 days I can make calls, use internet and bluetooth, send SMS messages and play games. Build quality is excellent and battery... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections