DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement LB/RB + LT/RT Buttons Set for XBOX360 Wireless Controller - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good replacement parts
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBadEdxtreme on 11/27/2014

Pros : very good spare parts in order to change your old busted buttons. Cons : you should have some soldering skills and equipment, not for inexperienced users. Read more

Impression:good replacement parts;

0 0 0

• posted byZakwan97 on 06/28/2014

For sure, the price for bulk is amazing! The product have a amazing quality, is fully compatible with all XBOX 360 controllers (wired and wireless, slim and fat). The replacement is very easy! 3 soldering points for each trigger e 4 points for RB - Shoulders! Even if you dont have so much experience ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViktor33317 on 06/25/2014

Very well replace buttons on the gamepad if the old failed. Are far from an ideal. Pressing loud, rigid, isn't felt softness. On my gamepad of steam of buttons I failed therefore it was necessary to look for replacement. And here I found it. When I made everything, I understood that not really approach.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysenseipunk on 11/19/2013

The left button and right button feel really strong and sturdy when pressed, does not feel cheap, the left trigger button and right trigger button feel good as well. Overall it is real good quality at a really good and cheap price Requires you to desolder the old part from your controller board and solder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalerozz on 07/01/2013

For sure, the price for bulk is amazing! The product have a amazing quality, is fully compatible with all XBOX 360 controllers (wired and wireless, slim and fat). The replacement is very easy! 3 soldering points for each trigger e 4 points for RB - Shoulders! Even if you dont have so much experience ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections