DX » Community » Reviews » Retro Cassette Shape Mini USB Rechargeable MP3 Player w/ TF Card Slot - Black + Blue (16GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfacomega on 03/01/2014

small and sturdy, awesome design and colors, good quality buttons in a row that makes easier to use them without looking at them, the LED light shows when it's turned on or charging the battery, impressive volume and sound quality (with good earphones), and over all, a really good price... the on/off ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabrecords on 02/04/2014

- Wow, memories of cassette tapes! - Small form factor, which is always a plus. - Sound quality is great! I did not expect the sound output quality to be that good. Note that the sound was tested with a Sennheiser earphone, you can chuck the included earphone as it is of low grade. - Battery life could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynlcalleya on 06/16/2013

Simple, doesn't have anything that is easily breakable. The volume increase/decrease is tiny, which makes the control better. The buttons are hard to move, but I think it will pass with time. I don't know when it's charged and so far the battery hasn't last long, about 1.5 hours tops. The headphones ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byStupeiStocking on 05/14/2013

Cute Sound great! plastic feels sturdy A great design for these people nostalgic about the 90s :) Really looks like a mini tape! I am not sure when the battery is charged the included headphones are kinda bad tiny(?) well be a inconventient for some people but i find it really useful, i hate big mp3.... Read more

what size..? So tiny!

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections