DX » Community » Reviews » 60lm 9-LED 1-Mode Neutral White Light Flashlight - Silver (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiagoscott on 06/16/2014

A really good price, easy to make into a working torch or a laser with the correct parts. All threads were nice and smooth. the cap button works really great and easy to use. Lightweight and hard case. Contras: Only problem I have at the moment, it trying to get the lens out so i can replace it with another one. Just buy it... Buy it.. Re-use of older ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysadeeqbao on 02/04/2014

Hi Guys, i am talking about the LED flashlight this time, it is very hard to get the top quality goods with competitive price. I have much experience in searching items online, specially with respect to quality and the price as well as the shipment methods and cost. For the flashlight which i choose here is very unique selection for me, because the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygomerdo on 08/30/2013

A really good price, easy to make into a working torch or a laser with the correct parts. All threads were nice and smooth. the cap button works really great and easy to use. Lightweight and hard case. Contras: Only problem I have at the moment, it trying to get the lens out so i can replace it with another one. Just buy it... Buy it.. Re-use of older ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections