DX » Community » Reviews » Game Suction Rockers + Arcade Button for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by jvitoramaral on 11/15/2013

Pros: Really tiny buttons, so they can be used on an iPhone or iPod without problem. The d-pad sticks really really well to the screen, and the buttons work like a charm. I bought two kits to have a good quantity of buttons and i think its a great deal Cons: the regular buttons doesn't stick very fine, so you have to take your time to learn how... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Elpopas on 08/28/2013

Pros: Screen-friendly materials. Silicone for the buttons and silicone plus plastic for the d-pad. Very cheap. Improves the feeling os a real d-pad. I noticed huge differences playing racing games with it. Great for emulators too. Button response is very good. Cons: The buttons can move depending on the pressure you give them. If you keep them... Read more

0 0
  • posted by awhawk on 07/22/2013

Pros: 1. Sticks well to the screen 2. Works through a screen protector 3. Allows for easier gaming 4. Thumb tip no longer getting sore and fatigued 5. Inexpensive Cons: Would be nice if it had come with a little carrying box or something. I'll probably end up losing them in the long run unless I come up with something reasonable (Probably a pil... Read more

0 0
  • posted by chopetanovic on 05/24/2013

Pros: When I first saw this in DealExtreme, I thought that they were the usual things that came off easily, but they're not! This buttons stick awesomely to your I-Pod, I-Pad, Cellphone, Tablet, Android mobile and also you can use it as decoration in a window or a mirror! They work as well as your bare fingerprint, theyre not so big to fill the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections