- cheap alternative to a full size controller
- can be easily transported ( as they are very small and light)
- good for games that require tapping the screen in the same place ( i like to connect my device to a video projector and play games without looking at my device) -If you are not as careful as you can be, the rockers will fall off the screen ... Read more
Easy to use, really cheap. Id recomend you to buy it! Im using it for my phone and its awesome. I love playing old pokemon games on my phone because of this. It sticks to your screen easily as well. Fits perfect to all those emulators on the iphone and other android phones youve been wanting to play.. so really no cons at all. For a cheap china product ... Read more
The buttons (not the cross) work well. They feel like real ones. It is not easy to use: you have to stick the buttons at the right time and you touch the screen and do involuntary actions. The cross doesn't feel like a real one, it is soft and weak, it acts more like an analog stick than a d-pad, because there is no separation between each direction.... Read more
It's sticks very well on the phone/tablet Usefull to play games and emulators. The package is cheap, so you don't use to much time to keep the pieces.
They are tiny so yo can loose it very fast.
the ruber sticks dirty things, so if you don't keep it safe they can't suck anymore. Usefull, fun and cheap.
Maybe yo need more than one because you maybe loose ... Read more
Really tiny buttons, so they can be used on an iPhone or iPod without problem. The d-pad sticks really really well to the screen, and the buttons work like a charm. I bought two kits to have a good quantity of buttons and i think its a great deal the regular buttons doesn't stick very fine, so you have to take your time to learn how to adjust them in ... Read more
Screen-friendly materials. Silicone for the buttons and silicone plus plastic for the d-pad. Very cheap. Improves the feeling os a real d-pad. I noticed huge differences playing racing games with it. Great for emulators too. Button response is very good. The buttons can move depending on the pressure you give them. If you keep them pressed a long time ... Read more
1. Sticks well to the screen
2. Works through a screen protector
3. Allows for easier gaming
4. Thumb tip no longer getting sore and fatigued
5. Inexpensive Would be nice if it had come with a little carrying box or something. I'll probably end up losing them in the long run unless I come up with something reasonable (Probably a pill bottle will work)... Read more
When I first saw this in DealExtreme, I thought that they were the usual things that came off easily, but they're not! This buttons stick awesomely to your I-Pod, I-Pad, Cellphone, Tablet, Android mobile and also you can use it as decoration in a window or a mirror! They work as well as your bare fingerprint, theyre not so big to fill the screen and ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.