Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysaltyegg167 on 01/06/2008

Crystal lens, Good output, Scratch proof, Use a common AA battery, Comes with wrist strap with different color tailcap includeing glow in the dark. professional build and quality. Good buy nothing to be report here If you looking for a top grade AA cree light. Take this one!! It is as good as Fenix or better!! Read more

0 0
  • posted byDJLToronto on 06/15/2007

I love my Jetbeam. When powering this light with a AA battery, it is the quite bright. But when powering it with a 3.6/3.7 volt lithium battery... it's AMZINGLY BRIGHT None.. I love everything about my Jetbeam Some of the advanced modes like SOS seem sorta useless. All that means is I don't have to use them. I love the multi level intensity, and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybackey on 05/31/2007

The build quality is the among the best in this LED flashlight class. The Light is unbelivable super bright when you use a 3.6V battery. When use a normal AA bettery It still gives decent amount of lighting. When you slightly press the button it will cycle among different modes. The button is a little bit hard to press. Other than that it is a light ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections