DX » Community » Reviews » Rinco 4.3" LCD Screen Protector for Digital Cameras/Camcorders
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byziltoid on 10/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent value for the money The film fits perfectly to the screen and you don't need cut edges. The size fits the 4.3'' lcd screen If you want to protect your GPS from dust and scratches this is the item for you. Instructions are very clear, a three year old... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichelpf on 09/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The screen protector is made by good material. The price is quite right. The packaging is perfect to not damage the product. It protects very well the screen of camera, specially the touch screen. Cons:Although simple, applying requires time and patience to re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoraDURSUN on 09/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Instructions are clear and it is not hard to apply this screen protector. Thin material does not cause issues with touch screens. Yet, provides adequate protection -unless you do not scratch your screen/protector with a blade!-. Cons:Not suitable for cutting..... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysf155 on 04/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works well on touchscreen devices - Nice thickness - Does not attract fingerprints easily (unless you're eating Kentucky Fried Chicken!) - Only a few minor scratches after a few months of use Cons:- Had to cut it down to fit an OLED screen; thickness made it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaudiod on 03/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great screen protector, easy to apply. I use this on my 4.3" Pocket PC/GPS unit. It has done a great job of protecting it while is in my glove box or bag. There are no issues created by the screen protector relating to the touchscreen. It is increddibly clear, exce... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybunnybread on 11/24/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does what it's supposed to - protect your screen. It doesn't leave marks or glue. It's hard so there is no way you'll scratch the screen by mistake ( or on purpose - just don't try to cut it with a knife to test it - I saw people on youtube doing it, this is so wrong... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygalenkemen on 06/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bouth one of these for my Tomtom One XL gps and it fits the screen perfectly, i have had my gps for 3 months or so with the original protective film (pitiful i know :)) cause i couldn't find any cheap real portector for it, this one is great, considered to b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections