DX » Community » Reviews » 3P Tactical Outdoor Double Shoulder Backpack Bag - Light Army Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybolla3 on 04/05/2014

Lots of storage space. Many inner pockets to organize items. Good quality Low price. Lots of compression straps on the outside of the pack. Some of the straps were not properly tightened. I was able to fix most of them siply by reattaching them in a more secure way. The sternum straps were a bit short ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylfalexandrino on 03/14/2014

Product quality exceeded my expectations. recommend! The color is very beautiful and looks very well printed. Contras: I did not find anything to criticize ... lo unico que vi que se podria mejorar, son las hebillas, parecen un poco debiles, si les ponen unas de mejor calidad, esta mochila seria perfecta!... Read more

3P Tactical Outdoor

0 0 1

• posted bynordiego on 11/27/2013

Great backpack, nice style, nice colors, good quality plastic zippers, lots of compartiments and adjustable straps,, Molle system ready. Really optimizes the space, fit a lot of things and don´t feel bulky Weird shoulder straps, a little unconfourtable to carry for long periods of time. The price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byncabane on 11/26/2013

You will get a great backpack for the price. It is full of pockets and compartments, the zippers have good quality like the backpack overall. also you can attach stuff MOLLE compatible. The color is also a good thing. I thought it was bigger. Nevertheless it might look small when empty, but as soon as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypepinoxd on 10/14/2013

The bag has a nice color, fitted with lots of pockets and adjustable straps, it can be collapsed all the way which is really thin on your back, useful for carrying flat stuff like a computer (my 15" fits right snuggly in the bigger pocket) or can be expanded to around 8 inches (20cm) for full capacity.... Read more

0 0 10

• posted by220directo on 09/30/2013

La mochila es totalmente ajustable, tiene un gran número de tiras que pueden ajustarse al tamaño de lo cargado y también al talle del usuario. Tiene un gran número de bolsillos y compartimientos internos que permiten acomodar los objetos. Las tiras de los hombros y la parte posterior ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjkfir7 on 09/30/2013

both material and workmanship are the best!!!! it seems a small bag but it can fit a 15.6" laptop , and still have plenty of room to carry a pair of jeans, a shirt , a jacket, and books in the two main compartments. every compartment is waterproof sealed. and can be outside tightened by the straps ... Read more

mochila 1 mochila 2 mochila 2 mochila 4 mochila 5 mochila 6 mochila 7 mochila 8 mochila 9 mochila 10 mochila 11 mochila 12

0 0 2

• posted bynimbod on 06/05/2013

there are a lot of outside straps and holdings to add more gear. there are a lot of pockets and inner storage. the bag is made of durable fabric, which is wonderful. the zippers are strong and good quality. it has a great color. I can't understand the reason for why the shoulder straps were made like ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bySBE230 on 05/20/2013

-great customizaiton possibility (every strap can be adjusted) -solid manufacturing -very handy cause of the dimensions -small, but useful thanks to effectively designed inner space -easy to handle -the other types of backpacks designated for regular activities, e.g. city, hiking cant even be compared ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections