DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount Dock for PDA Cell Phones/GPS/PMP/MP4
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjpcostaPT on 11/01/2012

Adjustable size will fit to most of phones or GPS devices. The build quality is acceptable and the suction cup is strong enough to keep it attached to your windshield even on uneven terrain. I've been using it for a while now and it never dropped my phone. Sometimes you need to tighten the arm screws ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMedvedjonok on 04/08/2011

A big suction cup. Looks like a strong holder. I tested it with my iPhone 3G. It looks like the side holders which hold phone/PDA/GPS a little bit big. It means that it's not a perfect decision for slim cell phones/PDA/GPS. So when you insert slim phone - there is much place. At current time I didn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElie.fr on 08/21/2010

I use it with my iPhone 3G and protective case sku.14478, and it hold the phone pretty well. I choosed this one because the suction cup is very strong ! It is almost as strong as the one I has with my GoPro HD camera ! I am even confident that it won't fell when I use it with on my scooter to hold the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblackrat62 on 08/13/2009

Strong High Quality Standard '4 pin' mount Value Sucker disc is large - wont fit the cheaper dash discs which have a turned up edge - I use the totally flat Garmin type to overcome this Really impressed - without doubt the sturdiest mount I have seen - has an almost industrial feel to it. I have had ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections