DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount Dock for PDA Cell Phones/MP3/MP4/GPS
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySimonetti2010 on 10/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It fits the Galaxy S III even if a protective silicon case (sku.138930) is installed, which should a great pro. It is adjustable so that a change of device won't force me to get a new dock.Cons:This is where it gets ugly: To start, mine came with one of the plast... Read more

7 0
  • posted byzeeve68 on 09/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Can hold the cell phone or any other fitted insrument quite good and safe.Cons:Can not rotate easily by 90 degrees (For example a cell phone). Yet I have to check its heat and sun resistance while on car window in the summer in my country (Israel) as another mode... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2010laohu on 02/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:the adjustment mechanism is toothed, that's why I got this one, sick of other ones (flexible neck type or ball-joint type) working themselves loose and my phone pointing at the ground. the adjustment mechanism is really good and never worked itself loose. the c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBobDhd on 06/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:There are so many adjustments on this thing it's amazing, took a couple of days to notice them all (had not seen these pictures of the holder, only a basic one). Knobs loosen to allow serrated joints to index & then lock tightly in place. Nicely stuck to wi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections