DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount Dock for PDA Cell Phones/MP3/MP4/GPS
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypezo77 on 08/28/2013

The arm is have enough direction setting (left-right, up-down, and rotateable the holder). The arm's length is enough. The suction is very large, and can good and stable fixation into windglass. The holder size is enough to my Galaxy Advance. The holder pieces is very near, so i fear to brake it. May its would be better. So, its only my fear, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimonetti2010 on 10/05/2012

It fits the Galaxy S III even if a protective silicon case (sku.138930) is installed, which should a great pro. It is adjustable so that a change of device won't force me to get a new dock. This is where it gets ugly: To start, mine came with one of the plastic covers bent (the one closer to the first adjustment knob, near the suction cup). I had to ... Read more

7 0
  • posted byzeeve68 on 09/29/2012

Can hold the cell phone or any other fitted insrument quite good and safe. Can not rotate easily by 90 degrees (For example a cell phone). Yet I have to check its heat and sun resistance while on car window in the summer in my country (Israel) as another model from this manufacturer became distorted and deformed due to the high sun temperature in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2010laohu on 02/05/2011

the adjustment mechanism is toothed, that's why I got this one, sick of other ones (flexible neck type or ball-joint type) working themselves loose and my phone pointing at the ground. the adjustment mechanism is really good and never worked itself loose. the clip part can be removed and replaced with one of the similar 4-hook type (such as sku.4185... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBobDhd on 06/14/2010

There are so many adjustments on this thing it's amazing, took a couple of days to notice them all (had not seen these pictures of the holder, only a basic one). Knobs loosen to allow serrated joints to index & then lock tightly in place. Nicely stuck to window & does not shake very much. The button releases the clamp in a dampened format (slowly)... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections