DX » Community » Reviews » Rinco LCD Screen Protector for Samsung i908/i900 Cell Phones
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySevladin on 01/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Have LG GT540 more than a year. Have bought this screen protector because of suitable width. The height was parted off to suit the screen. The phone is without any others protectors/bampers/boots. So it was laying (wearing) in the pocket with metal keys. The scratches f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySupremeGodlike on 08/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It`s very cheap. - It's not soft, has a good hardness indeed. - I think that it is going to last forever! So, I shouldn't buy so many ones. - Very easy to apply. - It's already cut in perfect shape. Cons:- There is really no cons. OtherThoughts:- It's much better than... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeshosnipera on 04/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:OK, I'm really satisfied with the price and the quality of the screen protector I got. It is very easy of use, I installed it very quickly, but you should be a little bit more careful when you put it on your cell phone. For this price it is a good deal! Cons:Not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChickenA on 02/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, fits well, protects screen of phone from scratches (specially from stylus) and dirt, so you can see the screen properly. You can sell your phone for more money (when you are tired of it after a year) as well if the screen is not damaged. Cons:This will... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeuromuflon on 04/17/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Price -No need to cut -Dimensions are 100% for i900 -Good protecting -Good clean cloth in pack -It is not slim as other protectors -> better protection Cons:-Bit harder installation -I can't remove stick 2 from it very well OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Very good displa... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections