Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMudfoot on 09/10/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good output --easy to use. Cons:ringy spot because of smooth reflector. Plastic lens. A little bulky compared to other single CR123 twisty lights. OtherThoughts:This light is a decent twisty LED that was upgraded w/ a CREE LED. For the price, it's not bad, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycreelover on 07/29/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely bright, solid construction and paint does not chip. I used the rechargeable CR123A 800mah #722, and when fully charged it runs about 15mins then light output falls fast! Cons:It eats the batteries fast, the plastic lens scratches easily, wrist strap is too sma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrjdriver on 07/27/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is an awesome flashlight. my firend bought it and let me use it for a while to check it out Cons:none other than it would be nice if it had a second mode OtherThoughts:can be easily lost due to how small it is, but fits in your pocket great Bottomline:great price,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChanges on 06/01/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Scarily bright, especially with 3.6v cells Very small Very light Feels sturdy Takes rechargeables Cons:No low-brightness level. Would be handy, as full power eats more than 600ma (tested with lab power supply) and is not always necessary Heats up quickly No ri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaulM1 on 04/22/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great little light. It is soo bright. Brighter than the ultrafire c2. Cons:Maybe a dim mode to conserve battery. OtherThoughts:Would be great if it come in any other colors. Bottomline:Great little light. Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulian on 04/21/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bright! Regulated output. (please refer to my runtime test: http://0rz.tw/6b2Cj)Fit and looking feels good. Cons:The head isn't clean inside. The o-ring is stiff and lubricant will help. Illusion ringy beam due to high output XR-E and smooth reflector. OtherThoughts:Tex... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections