DX » Community » Reviews » 1.4v HDMI Male to HDMI Male Connecting Cable - Black (150cm)
  • 5 star 9 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysescobarp_pe on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works. And for that price I just bought it for the price of an Ice cream. It's even black, which usually looks good. Cons:None. Really, none. Even it's cheap plastic bag, which for that price I didn't even expect it to come with. So that could even be a plus. So no c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeonardSugianto on 03/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap, easy to use, good quality product. Image quality is good. So does the sound quality. Free shipping from DX makes this product beats the local stores. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:Flawless. Exactly want you hope for when buying something. I am wondering ho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteizz on 03/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Connects 2 HDMI devices together, the price is good since going to the store and getting one will be about 10 times that if not more sometimes. Cons:None really, it could be longer... but then I should have gotten a longer version. OtherThoughts:Don't waste your... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYamakurada on 01/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Not that much to say, it's a HDMI cable and it does what it should. Excellent quality, very cheap, perfect. Nothing else to say. Cons:Not that much to say, it's a HDMI cable and it does what it should. Excellent quality, very cheap, perfect. Nothing else to say. No cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byr3dant on 01/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price of the cable is great. The cable is tested and works at 1080p. The quality of the cable seems ok. I just plugged in and it works. Cons:I cant seem to find any cons at all on this cable. I think for the price you can not find a better cable. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFloeggi86 on 12/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quality of the cable is like a cable which I buy in a good electronic store. Cable is 1m Long and there is every Thing like in the description. very comfortable and portable, nice guy. Works great with my home Entertainment System from sony and Samsung tv. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykudvy on 12/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Wide range products. 2. Extremely low prices. 3. Free shipping to Russia. 4. Easy to pay and monitor order status. 5. PayPal system as payment method. Cons:1. Wide range products, but search options and filters are not comfortable and not enough to find requi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteixeirapt on 12/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap. This is a normal HDMI cable that works as it is suppose to. Have tested it with my raspberry PY. Cons:No real cons. I guess it could be cheaper. OtherThoughts:Standard HDMI cable. There really isn't much of a difference between HDMI cables, regardl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalba2406 on 11/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a realy cheap HDMI connecting cable (here in Spain at a store you can find them for no less than 7 euros). It is well built, the materials are great, it even comes with a protective plastic case for the male/male conections. It is 150 cm long, so you can use it at... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytansikee on 11/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Other than the length, it's good as described. Cons:HDMI cable seems shorter than described... too troublesome to send back...the shipping costs will be too expensive (may as well order another one elsewhere) OtherThoughts:I hope to get one long one as depicted but not... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections