DX » Community » Reviews » 1.4v HDMI Male to HDMI Male Connecting Cable - Black (150cm)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Great product buena Buena Calidad useful and cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrfvizarra on 12/10/2014

I only use it to connect my monitor to a graphi card. If works fina. I haven't tried audio or ethernet so I cannot tell if it is good for that. Works as expected and it is not very expensive. Read more

Impression:useful and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bydif1754 on 12/08/2014

Really a good price compared to Europe. To get an HDMI cable here in Germany I have to pay 10 euro... Read more

Impression:useful and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byMinuert on 11/23/2014

The Cable is pretty handy, the length is optimal for my use and the price, omg, in my country i'd have to pay 10 times this price for the same. And it works! perfectly no cons to say. The first time i pluged it in it didn't work, after i cleaned the contacts of TV and Cable a bit it worked perfectly,... Read more

Impression:hdmi;

0 0 0

• posted byjavipaterna2 on 11/17/2014

pros: fácil de conectar; buena calidad, bien empaquetado y conectores protegidos; economico cons: ninguna Read more

Impression:Buena Calidad;

0 0 0

• posted bybrunolemos9 on 11/14/2014

Pros: Very cheap compared to similar products in stores. I can now connect my computer to my tv and play with hd image and great sound, totally worth it. Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bymmartinezf on 11/11/2014

Un cable hdmi como cualquier otro sin problema alguno y soporta vídeos en FULL HD sin cortarse. Read more

Impression:buena;

0 0 0

• posted byjohanroscam on 11/09/2014

Very cheap and good quality product, easy to use. Image and sound quality are good as expected. Cable fits as tight as more expensive cables. Free shipping from DX makes this product beats the local stores. Product is well packaged, with plastic caps to protect the connectors. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bysescobarp_pe on 07/08/2014

It works. And for that price I just bought it for the price of an Ice cream. It's even black, which usually looks good. None. Really, none. Even it's cheap plastic bag, which for that price I didn't even expect it to come with. So that could even be a plus. So no cons, really. Cheap. Yet sturdy enough.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeonardSugianto on 03/18/2014

Very cheap, easy to use, good quality product. Image quality is good. So does the sound quality. Free shipping from DX makes this product beats the local stores. None so far. Flawless. Exactly want you hope for when buying something. I am wondering how DX can make profit selling something this cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteizz on 03/12/2014

Connects 2 HDMI devices together, the price is good since going to the store and getting one will be about 10 times that if not more sometimes. None really, it could be longer... but then I should have gotten a longer version. Don't waste your money on high quality gold plated low oxygen copper shielded ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections