DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard for Samsung i9500 Galaxy S4 - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
Muy bueno Muy buen producto Great Screen Protector Pelicula Impressionante
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9202640 on 10/27/2015

llego mas tarde de lo programado pero de acuerdo a su descriccion esta todo ok

Impression:Muy bueno,Muy buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted byMinardiF1 on 10/25/2015

Excellent choice for the Samsung S4. Fits perfectly and doesnt change the screen colors. Also very cheap. A must have for S4 owners.

Impression:Great Screen Protector;

0 0 0

• posted bydashak on 08/16/2015

Pros: Great screen protector which protects phone well and is still responsive. Cons: None that I can see it adheres well and sits well on the phone.

0 0 0

• posted byClau3 on 12/06/2014

Good afternoon, buy your product and wanted to thank you because I came without any problem. Thank you very much.

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byhea7en on 08/29/2014

Pros: great screen protector with affordable price! Cons: nothing

0 0 0

• posted bymrwilll on 08/18/2014

Chegou em poucos dias sou do brasil e isto foi otimo para min foi uma coisa impressionante preços otimos tudo bem barato bem legal mesmo adorei e vou continuar comprando aqui por muito mais tempo... E minha pelicula foi muito boa adorei e é de otima qualidade...

Impression:Pelicula Impressionante;

0 0 0

• posted byeltioquecompra on 06/11/2014

I really recommend this item because of his durability, it is true that are other with more units, and cheapers but that one iss the best for me. I have bought two for a similar smartphone to S4 and is still in my mobile after almos a year. So a really recommed it to pretect your touchscreem from... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrios1975 on 06/03/2014

Before you buy this film my phone was scratched during a fall. If you had bought the film before this would not have happened. Remained practically the same sensitivity to touch and began to protect the LCD screen. It is a good product that I would recommend for sure. The installation of the film... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNits25 on 01/17/2014

This screen protector is the perfect size for my Samsung Galaxy S4. No problems applying it. I'd recommend buying more than one if you are not used to application. I personally didn't need more but I ordered 3 of them. No application card but it really isn't a con. The edges were actually a rough... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoolmobil3 on 01/13/2014

Very good plastic. Fits perfectly to the phone. Better to buy from the Internet than from the store operator in which only 1 is 5 euro. Good price and great product the size is a bit smaller in compare to the ones you buy @ the retail stores. Easy to apply. It's quite cheap. It took 3 weeks to a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere