DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard for Samsung i9500 Galaxy S4 - Transparent
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeltioquecompra on 06/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I really recommend this item because of his durability, it is true that are other with more units, and cheapers but that one iss the best for me. I have bought two for a similar smartphone to S4 and is still in my mobile after almos a year. So a really recommed it to pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrios1975 on 06/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Before you buy this film my phone was scratched during a fall. If you had bought the film before this would not have happened. Remained practically the same sensitivity to touch and began to protect the LCD screen. It is a good product that I would recommend for sure. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaulRios on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very very very clear. Does completly what it says. The S4 have an incredible Super Amoled screen and other similar products turn it dark and opaque,losing one of the principal characteristics of the S4 With this one, the propteries of the Super Amoled screen alm... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections