DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard for Samsung i9500 Galaxy S4 - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
Muy bueno Pelicula Impressionante
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClau3 on 12/06/2014

Good afternoon, buy your product and wanted to thank you because I came without any problem. Thank you very much. Read more

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bymrwilll on 08/18/2014

Chegou em poucos dias sou do brasil e isto foi otimo para min foi uma coisa impressionante preços otimos tudo bem barato bem legal mesmo adorei e vou continuar comprando aqui por muito mais tempo... E minha pelicula foi muito boa adorei e é de otima qualidade... Read more

Impression:Pelicula Impressionante;

0 0 0

• posted byeltioquecompra on 06/11/2014

I really recommend this item because of his durability, it is true that are other with more units, and cheapers but that one iss the best for me. I have bought two for a similar smartphone to S4 and is still in my mobile after almos a year. So a really recommed it to pretect your touchscreem from impacts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrios1975 on 06/03/2014

Before you buy this film my phone was scratched during a fall. If you had bought the film before this would not have happened. Remained practically the same sensitivity to touch and began to protect the LCD screen. It is a good product that I would recommend for sure. The installation of the film is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNits25 on 01/17/2014

This screen protector is the perfect size for my Samsung Galaxy S4. No problems applying it. I'd recommend buying more than one if you are not used to application. I personally didn't need more but I ordered 3 of them. No application card but it really isn't a con. The edges were actually a little rough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoolmobil3 on 01/13/2014

Very good plastic. Fits perfectly to the phone. Better to buy from the Internet than from the store operator in which only 1 is 5 euro. Good price and great product the size is a bit smaller in compare to the ones you buy @ the retail stores. Easy to apply. It's quite cheap. It took 3 weeks to arrive.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLightningman on 12/16/2013

Well packed and the package comes with straightforward instructions both in writing (English) and pictures. Cleaning cloth is also included. Film attaches well with ease to the S4 screen. Fingerprints become clearly visible with this film and they require some maintenance but it is OK, because the film ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucasribm on 10/17/2013

The S4 have a full hd screen, so you need a good screen protector to get the more clarity possible! And this product does it perfectly! other point is the glue... I have this one more than 1 month in my phone and still completely fixed Nothing! But you need to have your on screen cleaner, because the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRaulRios on 07/01/2013

Very very very clear. Does completly what it says. The S4 have an incredible Super Amoled screen and other similar products turn it dark and opaque,losing one of the principal characteristics of the S4 With this one, the propteries of the Super Amoled screen almost not affected. Really, none... if you ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections