DX » Community » Reviews » Protective S Pattern TPU Back Case for Samsung i9500 Galaxy S4 - Translucent Grey
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Almost perfect

posted by Perb123 on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This is a VERY snug case. At first I thought my phone wouldn't fit but after some more fiddling, I got it on properly and it is super tight. It doesn't add much to the phones size but, as far as I can tell, it will still protect your phone if you drop it. There is a protective rim that will save your phone if you drop it face down. Good openings for all sensors, the speaker and the usb-port. It gives you good grip too, the naked S4 is way to slippery (for me at least).

Cons:

The only problem with this case is that the power button is very hard to press. This is mostly a problem when you want to lock the phone, the home button works nicely when you want to turn it on. The volume rocker works ok.

OtherThoughts:

If they would come out with a 2.0 version of this with the power key problem fixed, I would buy it again.

Bottomline:

Very close to perfect, fix the power button issue and you're there.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections