DX » Community » Reviews » Full Range FM Transmitter with Car Charger and LCD Display for Iphone 3g/Iphone/New Ipod
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysgois on 04/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It works like supposed to. The transmit range is far enough (but with some lower quality). It is recognized by my Iphone 3Gs. It charges the phone. Cons:Quality of the signal it is not THAT strong, I had to put another wire coming from the car's sound dashboard b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvilandi on 04/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:For this price it comes with a lot of content. The transmitter itself works very good and is very strong (and i really mean very strong!), so even other radio stationson the same frequence of neighbour cars swith to the transmitted signal of the transmitter! Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaadist on 06/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Easy to Use Relatively Cheap Decent Signal Strength Works with iPhone 3G (no pop-up, and charges) Cons:Listed as full range from 87.6 but only goes down to 88.1 Package says "Automatic Search Function" but it does not have such a function Very, very flimsy - co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrazoide on 05/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Nice built, good quality, sounds perfect in my car, quite easy to use, IR remote controller really works and is very useful. It isnt that cheap but worth ever cent. It's a must have for iphone owners. Very nice package like a retail product. Cons:The controller c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydegiel on 03/25/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's similar as the showned picture. It looks nice, seems to bee firm. Is very easy to use, has only two buttons on the front and that's all you need to use. For this price also a remote control, to turn on and of the transmitter and Ipod. Cons:There is a little backgrou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections