DX » Community » Reviews » Nintendo DS Lite Portable Entertainment Console Limited Edition - Deep Blue (Refurbished)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymasereel on 09/01/2013

It is really cheap, it has tons of great, fun and cool games. It haves Wifi, a touch screen and a microphone included. It's comes with the original box, though it's not sealed. It doesn't have a camera and the screens are a little bit small and it has a short battery life. It looks brand new, but is refurbished so try no to overheat it by playing for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymallate79 on 05/31/2013

To be honest the Ds looks like a new one. The pakage it's a imitation but i think it doesn't matter. It's an excellent divice, included the price. The shipping was so fast. It took about two weeks but you have to take in account I paid the expedited shipment, so keep it in mind. Both screens are well protected, the sound it's acceptable and the touch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylu123 on 12/25/2012

It is a good device at a very nice price. The device itself looks and feels really nice. Both of the screens where protected by a plastic and I didn't feel any loosen part. The games loaded properly and the battery works just as good as a new not refurbished unit. I don't know if the charger is original or alternative, but it is nice quality and works ... Read more

Back view
    0 0
  • posted by6699colon on 12/25/2012

Meu filho adorou, comprei a cor que ele quis azul essa cor é muito linda ele ficou encantado, veio bem embalado a quentão de prazo não tenho preocupação com a DX pois ela sempre entrega no prazo. Comprei esse NDS LITE pra dar de presente de natal para meu filho, quando eu abri o produto ele funcionou muito bem, mas tive um grade ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybrdirais on 10/18/2012

I already know this product as my daughter has a similar one. I recommend this product I found very successful and works very well. It has a beautifull color and the screen has a good quality. I am also very satisfied with the way in which the order was realize. I have no complaints to make against this product. I recommend the purchase of protective ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronynhocandeli on 10/01/2012

It worked like a charm, first time i start this nintendo ds lite its worked. My package dont come with a manual, its not essential but its a plus. the fact of having no guarantee from the manufacturer really cares. in my case it worked perfectly. My package dont come with a manual, its not essential but its a plus. Its good packed, it worked (i assume ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhumbertofavero on 07/03/2012

Excellent option - my kids liked so much. Best Price, high quality, easy to use, the option for multi-users is good, good grafichs. Nothing with the product. But the time for delivery was so big (3 months) If you to buy this product you will need a R4 card(with MicroSD card) and download a roms to play. On the internet you can find much examples e tutorials.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatibene on 06/29/2012

English: This is an amazing portable console, one of the best portables in the market So cheap! Nice build quality, not seems a refubished one Battery works well 5-6hs max bright SHIP SO FAST it only take 16 days! amazing Spanish: Una consola portatil impresionante, una de las mejores portatiles del mercado MUY BARATA! Muy buena calidad de construccion ... Read more

Nintendods3 Nintendods2 Nintendods1
    0 0
  • posted byjanaarnoutfaber on 04/17/2011

it is a nice looking well constructed ds lite. the case is beautiful looking device, which looks almost as the original. for the very picky ones: the lcd screens are not exactly the same quality as the genuine one, but you will only notice this is you have a genuine and hold hem next to each other. for me no problem. I am a bit unlucky with the touch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavo2010BR on 10/18/2010

Ship fast, DS works very well. It's a best gift for children. DS is a brain increasing. My nephew love their games. None It's amazing for kids, teenagers, geeks and grandparents. The games don't have any restrictions. beautiful, nice work, mint-shape, the best gift in Deal. BR: Nintendo DS Lite Original! Com 4 níveis de brilho de tela para jogar ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections