DX » Community » Reviews » COGOO T02 Sports In-Ear Stereo Earphone w/ Earbuds - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynarcolepticfrog on 02/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Doesn't slip whenever I use it for my morning runs which is the reason why I bought this. The sound quality is good too, better than earpods' in my opinion. Seems to be made of though materials. Effective sound isolation. Cons:The way this earphones is used on the ear i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynasospap7 on 01/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If you want to go out for running, biinhg or walking these are the perfect earphones for you. They are comfortable, very easy to put on and with a long cord so you can put you mp3 anywhere on you without a problem. The materials and the cunstraction is very good. They als... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZC3rr0r on 01/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very good noise isolation - Nice bass reproduction - Lead are quite long, comfortable for flights - Best headset I've ever bought for this kind of money Cons:- Highs (10k+) sound slightly compressed - No airplane connector included - Rubber used for the earplugs doesn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuantumChoco on 11/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:First pair of earphones that are comfortable to run with, good quality and don't have to worry about them falling out of your ear. Cons:It can take a little bit to get use to putting them in your ear properly but after a day it was easy, the cord can tangle when shoved in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrthacker on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very good cord. I bought this because in cold climates, thin cords easily crack and break. This one is thick, but still very flexible. It looks like it will handle winters very well. The joint with the plug also looks well constructed. Sound quality is good for the price.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyuric21 on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good bass, generally very good sound for such a price. Thick, very long and pleasant to touch the wire. Excellent fixed in the ear. Headphones have good sound insulation. Cons:High resistance (that is not such loud sound) though I understand that is a payment fo... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections