DX » Community » Reviews » Nintendo DS Lite Portable Entertainment Console Limited Edition - Blue + Black (Refurbished)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheDreammaster on 02/17/2013

- Original Nintendo DS Lite - Refurbished parts seems to be original - Battery, in my case, last like the original DS ones - Screens are brighter, not like other cheaper ones found as replacement parts on Internet - Controls are perfect and work like a charm - The case looks cheaper than the original. Anyway, the color and finish is very good. None ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygotavio on 08/01/2012

- Cheape console, You can use a RX chip and download many games to the console. - Is a genuine Nintendo Product - The quality is good, the video game have a good look. - it is real but some parts are different. And the workmanship on the casing is lacking. The speakers are worse, the touch screen isn't glossy, the stylus is a bit to big, the power button ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMonomate on 09/18/2011

- It is a Nintendo DS, meaning you can ploay all the neat Nintendo software at the palm of your hands. - I don't have a non-refurbished to compare to, but the quality seems good to me. - A great deal for people from Brazil like me: here, a brand-new DS Lite costs at least 2.5 times the price of this refurbished unit, and we'll never know for sure if ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byN1cky on 04/12/2010

Cheap (if you live outside of the US). Works like and looks like a new DS. Metalic blue (Cobolt) color looks awesome. The parts look like genuine Nintendo parts. But the casing does not look like a genuine Nintendo case. The power button sort of sticks out a bit, the stylus is a bit loose. The battery included does not look like genuine (it’s a 3.7volt ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguilhermeg on 07/13/2009

It is cheap!!! Works well. Well build. The metalic blue color is great. The battery could be better. It works 5 to 7 hours for me. The screen protector isn't of good quality, but it is for free. I compared with a friend's new original DS lite and I couldn't find any difference. The buttons and screen are the same. Sound too. The only functional difference ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToph-NL on 03/23/2009

It works fine, and it's okay for this price. it is real but some parts are different. And the workmanship on the casing is lacking. The speakers are worse, the touch screen isn't glossy, the stylus is a bit to big, the power button is weird, the gba slot is a bit to small and the battery is not as good as the original one. Built quality could be much ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections