DX » Community » Reviews » Nintendo DS Lite Portable Entertainment Console Limited Edition - Blue + Black (Refurbished)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheDreammaster on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Original Nintendo DS Lite - Refurbished parts seems to be original - Battery, in my case, last like the original DS ones - Screens are brighter, not like other cheaper ones found as replacement parts on Internet - Controls are perfect and work like a charm C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygotavio on 08/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheape console, You can use a RX chip and download many games to the console. - Is a genuine Nintendo Product - The quality is good, the video game have a good look. - Cons:it is real but some parts are different. And the workmanship on the casing is lacking... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMonomate on 09/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It is a Nintendo DS, meaning you can ploay all the neat Nintendo software at the palm of your hands. - I don't have a non-refurbished to compare to, but the quality seems good to me. - A great deal for people from Brazil like me: here, a brand-new DS Lite costs at lea... Read more

1 0
  • posted byN1cky on 04/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap (if you live outside of the US). Works like and looks like a new DS. Metalic blue (Cobolt) color looks awesome. Cons:The parts look like genuine Nintendo parts. But the casing does not look like a genuine Nintendo case. The power button sort of sticks ou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguilhermeg on 07/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is cheap!!! Works well. Well build. The metalic blue color is great. Cons:The battery could be better. It works 5 to 7 hours for me. The screen protector isn't of good quality, but it is for free. OtherThoughts:I compared with a friend's new original DS lit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToph-NL on 03/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works fine, and it's okay for this price. Cons:it is real but some parts are different. And the workmanship on the casing is lacking. The speakers are worse, the touch screen isn't glossy, the stylus is a bit to big, the power button is weird, the gba slot is... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections