DX » Community » Reviews » Nintendo DS Lite Portable Entertainment Console Limited Edition - Red (Refurbished)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycricry64 on 07/06/2013

It is very well working !!! My son is playing night and day and is very happy; finally he was playing with pokemon game. The quality of this refurbished Nintendo DS Lite is very good, like a new one. The body is perfect and there aren't scratches. Package was in good condition and all the components were well package. My Nintendo DS arrived in two weeks,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrash23 on 03/18/2013

This console might be reurbished, but it is almost same quality as a new DS lite, and it works flawlessly. The machinery/chippery seems to be undamaged, and the screen is intact. The touch works well, and the speakers and mic are in proper shape too. Can't really find any, except my box came a bit damaged. There is not much to say here - i find no flaws,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCalebeBrazil on 02/05/2013

The product is cheaper, in Brazil we pay too much for a NDS ... in DX we get it for a great price ! it's a big deal ! The games of a NDS are childish, it's for a children public ... but if you like animes and the classics like mario, zelda THE CONSOLE IS PERFECT FOR YOU ! Some people are saying that the console comes with some deadpixel or saying about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycheesebacon on 09/09/2012

- It looks like a completely new console (i wouldn't notice if nobody tells me that is a refurbished one). - The price is less than the half we pay here in Brazil for a DSi. - The color is just awesome. - It was not wel packed, the box was completely destroyed and wet when i got it. - The plastic parts looks a little bit fragile. - I had to put it in ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymihkael on 03/14/2009

I got it for almost 1 month. It very easy to use with red color it look like the original red NDS ( i said look like). also the price is acceptable not too high. And i think it is fair for this product. I order this one in order to unbrick my old one The battery only last for 1hr, too less in compare with my old one. My old one can last for 5hr. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiscovery1977 on 02/22/2009

Looks very nice, and works fine. I received my NDS very fast, within one week after shipment. Shortly after i order my NDS the price dropped. The package looks very good, no scratch on it, it looks like you hold a new example from the store in town. The battery is brand new,and the charger is also brand new. It contains also a description how to use ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections