DX » Community » Reviews » DIY 10W 6000K 1050lm White Light COB LED Module (12~14V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKirller80 on 05/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Really good light module. 3 of them are sufficient for 17m2 room. Good antistatic packaging. Leads are gold-plated: soldered with ease.Cons:Due to small size and high power MUST be used with heatsink (temperature of module must be less than 80C, if you don't wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycemilozk on 07/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:so much light, so so so shiny, you can be blind, you can think that you can use one of these in a room on evening instead of regular ceiling lamp.Cons:so much light means so much heat and so much heat means very short life for these leds.OtherThoughts:you have to use it... Read more

2 3
  • posted bysamadhi123 on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Well packed, good quality, was what I expected, good information. Really give much light. Due to its thickness is possible uses them in very narrow areas.Cons:As has been written should be careful welding, must use an iron with high temperature so that the welding is don... Read more

1 0
  • posted byadlerweb on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Bright! Really. Can easily compete with my other 25W-LEDs. Dimming using PWM works quite well. Input voltage is perfect for car or other lead-acid-battery-systems (e.g. solar).Cons:Could not find a single oneOtherThoughts:Dont forget to add proper heatsinking i... Read more

4 0
  • posted byAlphageekYVR on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This thing is as bright as advertised, and lemme tell you, that is BRIGHT! I accidentally looked at it for a split second and I had retina burn for 5 minutes. Seriously, it is so bright, that for my application (above bed reading light) I had to insert a 2W 30 oh... Read more

8 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections