DX » Community » Reviews » DIY 10W 6000K 1050lm White Light COB LED Module (12~14V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKirller80 on 05/03/2014

Really good light module. 3 of them are sufficient for 17m2 room. Good antistatic packaging. Leads are gold-plated: soldered with ease. Due to small size and high power MUST be used with heatsink (temperature of module must be less than 80C, if you don't want to shorten it's lifetime noticeably) Color ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byolz1990 on 02/14/2014

Very bright light from this, heats up instantly without a heat sink so there are some wattage giong through this. Good thing its mounted to a metal plate with screw holes so its easy to heatsink it. Solder tabs are easy to attach wiring to and are clearly marked positive/negative. Very soft coating on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygman2707 on 12/14/2013

Very bright, much more brighter than other strips I have measured at the power of 5W. I am using it at the power of 5W, it is still very bright but it does not produce so much heat. At the full power of 10W it can be compared with classic 40W bulb. I ordered more and plan to replace classic bulbs with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfalkenberg on 12/06/2013

cheap, bright, does not heat much. However you need *some* heatsink, otherwise high temperature will destroy LED none. However it would be nice if price would be a bit lower. I would also appreciate if I would find similar element with power ~15 Watt the light is too cold. Colder then white CFL. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBobAhlers on 11/15/2013

This LED module just produces an extreme amount of light! It work's very well with the DC-DC Automatic Buck-Boost Constant Voltage Constant Current Module to regulate a constant power flow. Use a good colling block, at full power these babies produce some heat. No cons found, the light output is just ... Read more

Beautifull!

0 0 0

• posted byttoni on 09/19/2013

looks very well, it's exactly like seems in the picture. The case is aluminum and the COB LED. Not ready to use. You need to weld the cables on it, but it's easy to do. The dimension of this they is small, bright a lot if you don't use a resistor. They works at 11V and the light it' ok ( for a desktop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycemilozk on 07/26/2013

so much light, so so so shiny, you can be blind, you can think that you can use one of these in a room on evening instead of regular ceiling lamp. so much light means so much heat and so much heat means very short life for these leds. you have to use it with extra heat resistance otherwise inner small ... Read more

3 0 2

• posted bysamadhi123 on 07/22/2013

Well packed, good quality, was what I expected, good information. Really give much light. Due to its thickness is possible uses them in very narrow areas. As has been written should be careful welding, must use an iron with high temperature so that the welding is done as fast as possible. I'll probably ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydenoland on 07/20/2013

Very bright! Compact design Terminals marked well Easy to use ... Put power on it and it goes! Solder pads may be a bit small for someone that is not too handy with a soldering iron! Apart from that, there is nothing wrong with this light! Be aware that it does produce a bit of heat so will need to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byswarthx on 07/17/2013

Very bright Good opening angle. Very thin (can also be a con because of bad dissipation comes with a silicone surface to difuse the light and protect the leds. already has holes to help fixing it its own dissipator cannot handle half of nominal power, but not a real con if you want to limit the size ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections